Easiest battleground to get glad?

Myself and two good friends have been duelists for many seasons now. Constantly between 2250-2450, we're now looking to get glad. We're all willing to server change. Now we're looking to find the easiest battleground to achieve our goal. =O

USA USA USA *edit*
    Last edited by Shadooza; 2012-01-12 at 02:25 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Fix the title. It's not Battleground it's Battlegroup.

Also, Emberstorm.

I thought there are no battlegroups anymore?

Probably emberstorm, but if you're just pulling off 2300-2400'ish ratings I doubt you will get glad anywhere.

While emberstorm will have the lowest cut-off, there is also a much much lower population of teams and you need to be in the top few ranks to get glad.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadooza View Post
    Myself and two good friends have been duelists for many seasons now. Constantly between 2250-2450, we're now looking to get glad. We're all willing to server change. Now we're looking to find the easiest battleground to achieve our goal. =O
    Save your transfer money and wait for BattleTag to be implemented. You can form cross realm battleground groups with your friends!

EDIT: Realized that you are probably on same server and just looking to xfer to an easier realm. doh.
    Last edited by Shizniticus; 2012-01-11 at 09:57 PM. Reason: Misunderstood

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    bg9 - retaliation. i got rival with a 2k rating last season, a friend got duelist with 2.2k..... its really sad, thats why u left.
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wish people would specific US or EU or w/e when they make threads like this :S