Thread: Headsets

Headsets

Hey i was curious if anyone had some input for gaming headsets under 100$ ive been looking around newegg and saw a lot for under 100 but i of course have to bring it to mmo-champ for input i trust thanks in advance

There's been a lot of posts about this the past week that i've been trolling... try searching

i did, most are concerning wireless which i dont want or they are talking about headsets above and beyond 100$ : / so i thought i would ask for headsets for the budget gamer :P

The one I have is pretty good and you might be able to find a deal on it...I've got a Logitech G930. (Was $130 when I bought it but it might of went down in price since then.) The speakers itself are great, it's got the awesome surround sound, but I've got an awfully small head...and it hugs more on my ears rather than resting on my head so it hurts to wear after a while

The mic on it has the noise cancelling stuff, which is nice, but I've definitely heard a better quality sound than what this one provides, if you care about that sorta stuff.

i went to my local best buy and found a Turtle Beach X12 works with PC/ Xbox 360, has a nice long cable great audio and it was
    80$ WITH 2YR WARRENTY bought extra, like 65~ without