Deleted

Going from 10 man to 25man healing any tips?

As stated in the threads name.

What are the "huge" changes except more to heal and shield?

Any nice tips n tricks you've gathered when doing a change like this or any specific things you use to boost yourself in 25man?

Any tips are welcome!

10+ Year Old Account
    I might be overexaggerating a bit here, but no matter what spec you are, disc or holy, put your finger on that PoH keybind and press it till it hurts. In most cases (yes, not all, but most) you will be pressing that button for 80% of the fight.

Deleted
    Use PoH a lot more...

Deleted
    Sounds fun

Enjoy the free ride, if you have a competent healing team in the 25man setting it's a lot easier.

edit: I hope your comp can handle aoe healing 25 people, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Offhand
    I think this thread proves that in WotLK, not only has being bad and lazy become acceptable, but a defendable position and point of pride for some people.

Deleted
    I will enjoy my free ride!

We do have competent healers so this should be fun to try, easy or not, I'm looking forward to it!

Having done both 10/25 healing in HC I would say like Facerollin mentioned healing is way easier in 25m provided you have decent healers. You wont feel quite as rushed to get that heal, and you have a lot of support. In terms of healing useage, you will be doing a lot of the POH'age :P.