Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Devs do listen...

http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...52#edit1398252

So we will be able to wear ANY medium/light armor with epic mods + set bonuses

I hear a great crying out in the force, as if millions of hands were silent, and are now nerdgasming

I am so beyond happy to hear this. My closet of orange gear is going to get a workout now! Erm... does this mean people will be tanking in slave bikinis?

They need to fix it so that pattern drops for Empire armor aren't so common on Republic side, or at least make it so they never drop for Republic so the GTN ain't cluttered with useless patterns
    iMac
    2012-03-05 : The day SWTOR jumped the shark
    Mages are basically "warlocks for girls" - Kerrath

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliya View Post
    does this mean people will be tanking in slave bikinis?
    Hopefully. That is, unless they are males.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliya View Post
    I am so beyond happy to hear this. My closet of orange gear is going to get a workout now! Erm... does this mean people will be tanking in slave bikinis?
    and this is why i don't like transmog in WoW -.- tanks in only pantles makes me cry =( it is just wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    Maybe i have misunderstood or something but this applies to pvp gear as well right? so i could put a pvp mod in an orange item?

Between this response and the one about ability delay that they posted on the 6th, they appear to be taking feedback very seriously. That's a great thing, I continue to have high hopes for the game.

Deleted
    Great news. I was expecting something like this, but not so soon

They came up with a great customization system, it would be a shame if we couldn't use it up to the end game.

Here's hoping for some dye system next :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Katman View Post
    You mean Ewoks? Ewoks > Pandas.

And I would take the forest moon of Endor over Disneyland any day.
    I am assuming that this means you think that Pandas = Kungfu Panda = Disney.

I would like to correct you sir, Kung-Fu Panda, its characters and potential sequels and spinoffs are a copyright of Dreamworks and Paramount Pictures. These should in no way be confused with Walt Disney Studios.

In the future, I recommend a sound and honest look into any slurs you intend to "lay down" against something of which you obviously have no understanding in to begin with.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

This is awesome news!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynati View Post
    Hopefully. That is, unless they are males.
    Is there something wrong with a male in a slave bikini?

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    I think that a discussion more appropriate for the General Off-Topic section

Deleted
    Slightly irrelevant, although yay about the post, but something that's been bothering me for a little while (though not enough to find out myself or try it) that your post reminded me of. As a bounty hunter, if I get a piece of light armour and use an Aim armouring mod, will that item have the usual amount of armour for a light piece or a heavy piece? Likewise for things like the slave bikini and pilot suit.

Quote Originally Posted by Aerys View Post
    Slightly irrelevant, although yay about the post, but something that's been bothering me for a little while (though not enough to find out myself or try it) that your post reminded me of. As a bounty hunter, if I get a piece of light armour and use an Aim armouring mod, will that item have the usual amount of armour for a light piece or a heavy piece? Likewise for things like the slave bikini and pilot suit.
    The piece of armor gains the amount of armor appropriate for it's type at the armor rating provided by the armoring mod. Armoring mod with 120 rating will give more armor when placed in a piece of heavy gear then when placed in a piece of light gear.

TLDR wear the type of armor appropriate to your spec.

Deleted
    next move: offer more social armor that is NOT just light armor.

Quote Originally Posted by Grantji View Post
    next move: offer more social armor that is NOT just light armor.
    Or a light, medium, and heavy version of every social piece

Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    It is not a bikini, its called a Banana hammock. ;p

Devs listen? they shoulda listened months ago before this game was released, this game is so rushed, or did they purposely leave all the 1.1 changes that should have been patched in before this game went live or did they purposely leave this shit out so wouldnt have to make actual content for their first major patch.

Does this mean I won't have to wear that silly looking robo-samurai endgame Jedi Knight PvP gear????
    "Loss of blood... My only weakness!"
    ~ Warlord Khan, Magicka

Anyway, if you don't already see where I'm going with this, allow me to spell it out: the only meaningful MMORPG "endgame" -- i.e., something novel to do after the progression process is over -- is that of the sandbox.

Thank god. The commando PVE set looks atrocious. Sticking with my clone trooper-esque set.