Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kivimetsan View Post
    Buy her a copy of GW2, move her computer into your room right next to you and play GW2 with her to max level or whatever the hell you do in the game. It might not be enjoyable if shes bad though, so maybe sacrifice some time for her :P
    Perfect! She hates games, and she hates Fantasy games. But I'll force her to play GW2, and if we break up, I'll take over the account, mhuahhaha!

Uninstall just so I could see the message again.

Deleted
    Squeal like a little girl as i did with Skyrim!

Then - while grinning like a lunatic - make my first char, spending time getting a look i like, then reserve names.

15+ Year Old Account
    Be a lucky SoB and play GW:2 with my girlfriend. Reserver all the names i want first, then just play the game as a thief, as my GF will probably be a ranger. I'm glad she can accept the fact I make female characters whenever I can, girls kicking ass is so much more fun to look at then the tpyical big bad tough guy kicking ass you see in every video game, book, and movie.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Naidia View Post
    I make female characters whenever I can, girls kicking ass is so much more fun to look at then the typical big bad tough guy kicking ass you see in every video game, book, and movie.
    That's why I always play female midgets

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodhunter View Post
    Perfect! She hates games, and she hates Fantasy games. But I'll force her to play GW2, and if we break up, I'll take over the account, mhuahhaha!
    I'm gonna upgrade my old pc a bit and get her a copy. She's actually quite interested. She played wow for a while...got bored of the grind and emoing and quit. She watched the GW2 Manifesto vid and the trailers and just said wow, that's so true..and it looks amazing

and
    Quote Originally Posted by Yzak View Post
    I rofl'ed
    always nice to get a rofl
    Last edited by Squirrelbanes; 2012-01-12 at 05:56 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    First thing I'm doing is hijacking the 52 in plasma and using it as my main screen, because games look so awesome on it. Then I'll be making all of my characters as quickly as possible before playing them in the order of my choosing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Naidia View Post
    Be a lucky SoB and play GW:2 with my girlfriend. Reserver all the names i want first, then just play the game as a thief, as my GF will probably be a ranger. I'm glad she can accept the fact I make female characters whenever I can, girls kicking ass is so much more fun to look at then the tpyical big bad tough guy kicking ass you see in every video game, book, and movie.
    I only ever make female characters too.

A guild I used to belong to teased me about it one time, I responded "I just find females more pleasing to look at" - it was never mentioned again :-)

I'd wonder how that game got installed on my computer, close the window, and open TOR.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerakal View Post
    I'd wonder how that game got installed on my computer, close the window, and open TOR.
    Let me redirect you

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodhunter View Post
    Help! Help! I'm being repressed!

No you're being guided towards the right direction.

Stay on Topic
    This forum is only for the discussion of Guild Wars 2. If you would like to discuss a different game, use the forum dedicated to it or the general Video Games forum.
    Hardly, you're just going against the rules. Going out of your way to post in the GW2 forums about SWTOR is slightly obnoxious. We know the game exists, and if we want to discuss it we'll go to the SWTOR forum.

10+ Year Old Account
    Step 1) make a Charr ONLY guild
    Step 2) name it <Thunder Cats>!!!!!!
    Step 3) profit?
    "Cherish the quiet...before my STORM!"

For a $5/5000 in-game credit bonus for backing
    Star Citizen (MMO) or Squadron 42 (Single Player/Co-op) use my Referral code: STAR-3QDY-SZBG
    Star Citizen Video Playlist

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Odeezee View Post
    Step 3) profit?
    Not with all the kitty litter you'd have to buy.

Step 3) profit?
    And not with my asura only guild - Delusions of Grandeur - and our water cannons

http://www.blingcheese.com/image/code/89/wet+cat.htm

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    Not with all the kitty litter you'd have to buy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Squirrelbanes View Post
    And not with my asura only guild - Delusions of Grandeur - and our water cannons

http://www.blingcheese.com/image/code/89/wet+cat.htm
    i am sure you Asura could come up with a nifty device to aid with the kitty litter issue and if all else fails...well they could just use Asura as kitty litter, HAHAHA.

but still...<Thunder Cats> is an awesome guild name!
    "Cherish the quiet...before my STORM!"

For a $5/5000 in-game credit bonus for backing
    Star Citizen (MMO) or Squadron 42 (Single Player/Co-op) use my Referral code: STAR-3QDY-SZBG
    Star Citizen Video Playlist

It is but ul prob need to register it asap

Deleted
    start to create my char, will probably take long enough

I will literally through my chair at the wall and run a marathon, and then cry for about 5 days and nights.