Poll: What Game should I get?

Thread: Help meee!

Deleted

Question Help meee!

OKAY!
    So i've hit the point of getting some money left over, And i got 55 bucks to be exact.
    But i really dont know what game to get.
    The games im thinking of are:
    Skyrim Limited Edition.
    BF3 Limited Edition.
    MW3.
    Or
    AC:R Limited edition.
    So yeah, Ill put up a poll for you guys to vote, Ill check it tomorrow cause thats when im going out to the shop.
    Thanks for your time and thanks in advance.

-Alex.

EDIT: This question isnt supposed to tell me what else to do with the money, just to help me tick a game.
    Last edited by mmocb13edb456d; 2012-01-11 at 02:01 PM.

Ever heard of this little piggy used for cash-saving?

i'd spend it in a bank.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowsz View Post
    Ever heard of this little piggy used for cash-saving?
    Meh, I dont need to save up. I mean, Idk what to do with my money.

Quote Originally Posted by Delion View Post
    OKAY!
    So i've hit the point of getting some money left over, And i got 55 bucks to be exact.
    But i really dont know what game to get.
    The games im thinking of are:
    Skyrim Limited Edition.
    BF3 Limited Edition.
    MW3.
    Or
    AC:R Limited edition.
    So yeah, Ill put up a poll for you guys to vote, Ill check it tomorrow cause thats when im going out to the shop.
    Thanks for your time and thanks in advance.

-Alex.
    Sounds like you're on a tight budget.

Deleted
    i wouldnt go for limited editions tbh, there is not much extra you get besides things you never use anyway. if you want to buy a game instead of saving your money get either MW3 or Skyrim, but the normal versions

Id go for BF3.
    I own/owned all of the games above exept for AC.
    Skyrim for a nice singleplayer experience.
    MW3 for a fast paced FPS experience.
    And BF3 for a nice singleplayer/multiplayer experience. I rly love this game...

Deleted
    Haha, I see what you mean, But that isnt my point.
    My point is i got ATM only enough for 1 game.
    And yeah, Idk what else to do with the money.

Depends on how you play skyrim but...

If you are just doing the "main quest" you are doing it wrong. If you roam the world and follow every story then it is a great game and many hours of fun.
    ◕ ‿ ◕ uguu~

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Skyrim is worth the $ if you like RPG's IMO.

BF3/MW3 will last you a while if you like online shooters.

ACR doesn't take long to finish not worth the price.

15+ Year Old Account
    If you have 55 bucks how do you plan on getting Limited Editions? Just buy pre-owned games from gamestop, also, get Saints Row 3, thank me later for the endless entertainment. Warning though, you need a strong sense of humor to play that game.

Saints Row the Third. Funniest and most fun game out there for sandbox (with vehicles). Havent played skyrim yet so I dont know which is more fun.

Skyrim is extremely overrated and is not worth getting unless you really like your rpgs to be long and uneventful.

Battlefield 3 is terrible. Single player is scripted and the multiplayer has vehicle combat in it which is imo terrible.

AC is extremely boring combat wise. Good story but thats all its got going for it.

Modern warfare 3 is a good game even if its graphics are a bit crap. But hey graphics arent everything. Very good shooter.

Game I would recommend is Batman: Arkham City.

BF3>MW3 no contest and Skyrim is buggy as shit which will probably make you wonder why you spent 55$ on a half assed game.

Quote Originally Posted by Brofl View Post
    BF3>MW3 no contest and Skyrim is buggy as shit which will probably make you wonder why you spent 55$ on a half assed game.
    Skyrim isnt buggy as shit. only come across a floating mammoth through a whole playthrough of the game.

And Bf3 and MW3 are totally different multiplayer wise.

I love how people post opinions like they are facts. I will try and be as non biased as possible. Skyrim is a great game as said before if you like RPG's, think of it as fallout 3 but medevil. BF3 had an alright campaign although BF3 isnt known for its campaign, unfortunately I haven't gotten the chance to play it online =(. I haven't gotten the chance to play MW3's campaign but im sure it will be as epic as all the rest of them, its online play is pretty good if you like very fast paced game play almost all the time. think of MW1 on smallish maps, the killing spree perks are out of control in this game, even moreso then in black ops, only complaint with the game. I have played every single one of the AC games except for revelations, haven't had the time, but im sure its as good as the other games. but as recommended i would also recommend Batman: Arkham City, I personally haven't played it YET but the first one was just amazing. It(BM: AC) also won game of the year

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe for your house when you move out?

Some people save money when they grow up, I've put mine in the bank and got roughly ~ 15.000 USD, when I get to find a job with a reasonable income I'll get my own apartment,keep the money from savings incase I get unemployed and I'll have money for a couple of months of paying the bill.

If you absolutely need something that needs to entertain you for 3-6 months then I'd suggest Saints Row 3, very good RPG/Sandbox game. (I didn't really enjoy the GTA series, it's what GTA left out((fun, do whatever you want whenever you want, you're not restricted to anything whatsoever)), I got the game on a 13$ sale and I wish I had bought it for the full price, it was simply amazing.)

Last edited by inux94; 2012-01-12 at 02:29 AM.
    i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory

15+ Year Old Account
    Aww man you gotta show him THIS trailer.

But seriously, if these two trailers don't have you sold.... You're missing out.

I'd have to go with Skyrim. Otherwise, BF3.