How much GFX does it take to bottleneck off of the 2500k?

I have a 2500k O.C. to 4.8 for everyday use. I also have 2x GTX 570s. I have noticed that even while playing BF3 on ultra, while my cards will be at 90-99% usage the entire time, my CPU never rises above 70% or so. On a game like BF3 that does a decent job of using all threads, how much would it take to shift the bottleneck back towards the CPU? I have toyed with the idea of getting a tri-sli board and adding a third 570, and this is why I am curious.

Deleted
    Sell your 570's keep the cash you would spend on the third and the new motherboard and buy 2x 7970's!

I saw a thread a while back of someone comparing his GPU load in different clockspeeds of his i7 2600K, and concluded that at 4.8GHz and up, he could finally make use of 100% of his GTX 580 in SLI.

Romandix' advice is also a better idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Romandix View Post
    Sell your 570's keep the cash you would spend on the third and the new motherboard and buy 2x 7970's!
    You actually have a great point there. The money adds up for the most part. Anyone want to buy 2x570s? lol. $500. You know you want em!

10+ Year Old Account
    just buy a quadro card with 6gb of ram. that will bottleneck it for sure ~.^

Quote Originally Posted by sizzlinsauce View Post
    just buy a quadro card with 6gb of ram. that will bottleneck it for sure ~.^
    But it would be quite un-great for gaming, tbqh.

10+ Year Old Account
    we talkin bout bottle neck not gaming here :P

Quote Originally Posted by sizzlinsauce View Post
    we talkin bout bottle neck not gaming here :P

My original post stated that I was referring to games such as BF3 that do a good job utilizing all of the hardware you throw at them. I only have gaming in mind, not rendering or video editing.