10+ Year Old Account

Things to do while waiting for customer service tickets to be answered

I know how much we've all been loving SWTOR's customer service response times...

I made a ticket on Saturday and it still hasn't been answered, so I thought I'd use my time more productively and think up some things I could get done while I wait for a five-second copy-paste response and a closed ticket:

• Learn French and Japanese;
    • Solve world hunger;
    • Postulate and prove a unifying theory between atomic theory and quantum mechanics;
    • Isolate a cure for all cancers;
    • Successfully regulate and buffer the US financial system against further bubbles and ponzi schemes by merchant bankers;
    • Develop and release the next Duke Nukem game;
    • Foster a workable peace process in the Middle East;
    • Undertake planning stages for the first manned space mission to Mars;
    • Finally get sick of Zombie fiction;
    • Successfully see an international-level soccer event hosted in Australia;
    • Unpack the dishwasher.

Reckon my ticket will get answered by that point?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Klingers View Post
    • Postulate and prove a unifying theory between atomic theory and quantum mechanics;
    Relativity needs unficiation with quantum mechanics. Not the atomic model. As for your OP I just play star wars while i wait response from my tickets.

I know how much we've all been loving SWTOR's customer service response times...

I made a ticket on Saturday and it still hasn't been answered, so I thought I'd use my time more productively and think up some things I could get done while I wait for a five-second copy-paste response and a closed ticket:

• Post issue on forum for additional help if possible?
    5800X | XFX 7900XTX | Prime X570 Pro | 32GB | 990Pro + SN850 2TB | Define 7

Deleted
    Send another ticket demanding answer to the first one. Then another one, demanding reading the second one. And so on.

Deleted
    iv been waiting since Friday on my ticket and as it was a class quest bug,

i started a new alt... have him at 30,, other guy bugged at 34 lol so looks like ill be levelling this on to 50 lets see how far i get b4 my problem is fixed

I can top that. I got the fraking retarded flashpoint/grouping bug that wont let me join groups nor enter even flashpoints solo. Put in a ticket.

4 hours later I get a response saying its going to be fixed next patch which is currently on the PTR and to please refer to its notes on the fix.

2 problems with that.

1. PTR's current patch lists zero fixes to be implemented to solve this problem.
    2. I cant group for anything on that character until whenever this fix supposedly occurs.

This isnt the first time Ive had crap from their CS reps either. Prior to release I had the swtor CS reps giving me all sorts of wild and unrelated answers to queries and spam triplicate notifications in mail of every message.

The only improvement from then is that I dont get the spam in my email box. I get a duplicate still on occasion now instead in my in game mail box.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanguinesun View Post
    I can top that. I got the fraking retarded flashpoint/grouping bug that wont let me join groups nor enter even flashpoints solo. Put in a ticket.

4 hours later I get a response saying its going to be fixed next patch which is currently on the PTR and to please refer to its notes on the fix.

2 problems with that.

1. PTR's current patch lists zero fixes to be implemented to solve this problem.
    2. I cant group for anything on that character until whenever this fix supposedly occurs.

This isnt the first time Ive had crap from their CS reps either. Prior to release I had the swtor CS reps giving me all sorts of wild and unrelated answers to queries and spam triplicate notifications in mail of every message.

The only improvement from then is that I dont get the spam in my email box. I get a duplicate still on occasion now instead in my in game mail box.
    What bug is this exactly? The other day we had an issue where my fiancee, when joining our group, couldn't enter the flashpoint because supposedly he was already saved somewhere (or well, not saved, but you know), and he had to reset. Except reset did jack all. He had the same issue when he was ungrouped (..that makes no sense..). Relogging and restarting did not fix the issue entirely, however enabled him to at least enter the flashpoint while grouped, though he'd be in a different flashpoint than us.

In the end we did this to fix it:

He quit the game completely. When he logged on he could now enter the flashpoint on his own, which was a huge improvement. I then invited him to the group. The game gave him the error about different flashpoints and asked him to reset. He presses reset. Nothing happened, but now he left the flashpoint (NOT the group) and re-entered the flashpoint. The issue was solved this way.

This worked for our friend as well. Hopefully this may help some people solve their grouping issues.

Deleted
    Thanks Cirque, ran into that running a FP with my guild, appreciate it

You could watch the movie Battlefield Earth so many times you start to see the good points in it by the time they reply to your ticket. Its pathetic.
    iMac
    2012-03-05 : The day SWTOR jumped the shark
    Mages are basically "warlocks for girls" - Kerrath