Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Twintop View Post
    Expanded to a full list, not just trinkets.
    You get a gold star for the day. Thanks for the list.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Your chests are mest up, 1 links to a plate chest and another to some staff.

Quote Originally Posted by Giantfoamhat View Post
    You get a gold star for the day. Thanks for the list.
    Yay! Thank you, and you're welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Ave07 View Post
    Your chests are mest up, 1 links to a plate chest and another to some staff.
    Fixed those. If anyone spots any other oddities, let me know!

I noticed that the RF versions of tier don't include the math about the bonus PP for 2set and 4set. Is it safe to assume that it's the same as the bonuses for reg tier?

Edit: NVM, apparently it's there for the RF tier except for RF shoulders, which is the one I looked up specifically. o_o
    Quote Originally Posted by Purpleisbetter View Post
    Power Torrent, Volcano and Theralion proc'ed, dots just refreshed. Everyone dies. Just a tank and a boss with around 200k hp. Everyone in vt yells "omg we failed omg omg" and you "don't worry amigos, my dots are steamrolling!". Boss dies while you'd say "Enjoy your loots" with a lot of purple awesomness spilling thru your voice. Just happend yesterday.

Seriously, i thought i'd reroll warlock for 4.2, but that was the sign that i'm purple inside and i can't reroll. never.

Quote Originally Posted by Zuziza View Post
    I noticed that the RF versions of tier don't include the math about the bonus PP for 2set and 4set. Is it safe to assume that it's the same as the bonuses for reg tier?

Edit: NVM, apparently it's there for the RF tier except for RF shoulders, which is the one I looked up specifically. o_o
    Thanks for pointing this out. I've fixed it now. Cheers!

The regular (397) Bracers of the Banished were done incorrectly. The PP for intellect is 20 more than it should be, and the gem + socket bonus are not included in calculating the total PP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Purpleisbetter View Post
    Power Torrent, Volcano and Theralion proc'ed, dots just refreshed. Everyone dies. Just a tank and a boss with around 200k hp. Everyone in vt yells "omg we failed omg omg" and you "don't worry amigos, my dots are steamrolling!". Boss dies while you'd say "Enjoy your loots" with a lot of purple awesomness spilling thru your voice. Just happend yesterday.

Seriously, i thought i'd reroll warlock for 4.2, but that was the sign that i'm purple inside and i can't reroll. never.

Isn't Flowform Choker Heroic better than the Petrified heart from Morchok due to the Socket ?

---------- Post added 2012-01-16 at 02:24 PM ----------

Isn't Flowform Choker Heroic better than the Petrified heart from Morchok due to the Socket ?

Quote Originally Posted by Zuziza View Post
    The regular (397) Bracers of the Banished were done incorrectly. The PP for intellect is 20 more than it should be, and the gem + socket bonus are not included in calculating the total PP.
    Got it. I had old values in for int/haste/mastery from October and was lacking the socket.

Quote Originally Posted by Phillytwo View Post

---------- Post added 2012-01-16 at 02:24 PM ----------

Flowform Choker (Heroic) is listed as better than the normal Petrified Heart. I haven't gone through and changed all existing items to the new formatting scheme yet, so you won't see a green (H) next to Flowform Choker, but will see (Heroic) at the end.

Stood in the Fire PromiscuousPenguin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Great list, Ty for putting it together. :-)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillytwo View Post
    Isn't Flowform Choker Heroic better than the Petrified heart from Morchok due to the Socket ?[COLOR="red"]
    It depends. Do you think it's better? The PP value for PFH is obviously much higher due to the haste/spirit combination. The question is... will you need the 10 int difference or will you need the extra 40ish haste and over 200 spirit?

The point of this list is to help people make their own informed decisions, not say that everything in the #1 slot is the best and what you should use. Use what you need.

WarcraftPriests.com - The Shadowlands Priest Community Website

Join over 100,000 Priests on our partnered Discord server: Warcraft Priests

Quote Originally Posted by Veiled View Post
    It depends. Do you think it's better? The PP value for PFH is obviously much higher due to the haste/spirit combination. The question is... will you need the 10 int difference or will you need the extra 40ish haste and over 200 spirit?

The point of this list is to help people make their own informed decisions, not say that everything in the #1 slot is the best and what you should use. Use what you need.
    But I want to just go through the list and pick all the number 1's for my set!!!! QQ

/sarcasm off

Srsly though, BiS lists are intended to give an easy way to evaluate items on a 1 to 1 basis. I don't think there has ever been a BiS where if you just took all the top ranked items you would have a viable set. For me the thing I find most useful is it's a consolidated listing of gear that makes it quick and easy to see what you get from the different pieces and see what the tradeoffs are.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    But I want to just go through the list and pick all the number 1's for my set!!!! QQ

/sarcasm off

Srsly though, BiS lists are intended to give an easy way to evaluate items on a 1 to 1 basis. I don't think there has ever been a BiS where if you just took all the top ranked items you would have a viable set. For me the thing I find most useful is it's a consolidated listing of gear that makes it quick and easy to see what you get from the different pieces and see what the tradeoffs are.
    This. In the past we've seen both extremes for this, too: take all #1 items? No 4p tier bonus, over/under hitcap, haste plateus missed, etc.

When all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail. I like to think of this list as more or a circular saw than a hammer...

You may want to look at Ti'tahk, the Steps of Time (403) again, the PP value of Int looks off, and you have a gem slot listed with it.
    Apologies if I've overlooked something obvious and it is correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Chewy90 View Post
    You may want to look at Ti'tahk, the Steps of Time (403) again, the PP value of Int looks off, and you have a gem slot listed with it.
    Apologies if I've overlooked something obvious and it is correct.
    You're absolutely correct, Chewy90. I've fixed this and posted and updated/corrected list. Thanks!