Trolling in real life is fun!

I love trolling my peers in real life ESPECIALLY the ones in school :3.One day i thought i would see if anyone here could recognize a troll so i stared saying the "i did you're mom in bed!"or memes like "i use to bad at math then i ate an orange so it was k!" alot of the social d bags got pissed at me you know the ones the"YO DOG I JUST DID A GRIND RAIL THING AND I THINK EVERYONE LOVES ME BECAUSE IM SO ARROGANT".Kind of d bags anyways i trolled them sooooooo bad then when i thought they were catching on to me i stared correcting there grammar/sentences with proper English such as replacing the aint with not or something.What is you're real life troll story id love to hear.

No real trolling but I do like to prank people. My 2 favorites are dumping jello mix in someones toilet and frozen punctured shaving cream can in someones car.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't be any good at RL trolling; I can't keep a serious face when I know I am lying or trying to remain seriousface through anything like trolling IRL.

But! I love to do stoopid silly stuff like;

or put chocolate on my teef & try to act like I wasn't aware it was there. Of course I laugh b/c I suck @ hiding anything but it works out cause you can see the choco-teef!
    this pic is more of my cousin Leslie showing chocolate teeth, but I have some cake on mine too!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/7030844...in/photostream

Also, when I used to babysit any of my cousins' younger kids, like under 4-5 yrs old, I'd read to them. Leaving the last word off of every sentence. But acting like the story made sense anyway. Oh, their little faces! ~.^

I never lasted very long before giggling like a doofus.

15+ Year Old Account
    I try to, but I always get the awkward moment where my sarcasm is so strong that people think I'm actually stupid, lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    what is trolling? i dont understand
    "Where we have strong emotions, we're liable to fool ourselves."
    -Carl Sagan

Quote Originally Posted by champ3000 View Post
    screwing with ppl normally with misinformation or getting them mad deliberately
    Isnt 10% of infinite still infinite?

Quote Originally Posted by Naidia View Post
    I try to, but I always get the awkward moment where my sarcasm is so strong that people think I'm actually stupid, lol.
    Hahaha yea i get that sometimes as well were ill say "I LOOOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE guys" i guess i have to tone down my emphasis.

this is trolling in rl

---------- Post added 2012-01-12 at 06:27 AM ----------

[/COLOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by champ3000 View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ok8TL75J_90
    Last edited by Saved; 2012-01-12 at 06:28 AM.

in 7th grade me and my friends made a fake text msg to one of our classmates in e-mail form on the cellphone. You know how you get texts from telia etc without having them on your contact list? that's pretty much what we did but we typed in mom and wrote some funny things. His reaction was.....well.....staring at the floor the whole day until we rofl:ed and told him

Quote Originally Posted by mittacc View Post
    in 7th grade me and my friends made a fake text msg to one of our classmates in e-mail form on the cellphone. You know how you get texts from telia etc without having them on your contact list? that's pretty much what we did but we typed in mom and wrote some funny things. His reaction was.....well.....staring at the floor the whole day until we rofl:ed and told him
    Excellent story lol.