Thread: Shadowmourne

Page 1 of 9
... LastLast
    Deleted

Shadowmourne

Currently at 29 shards, getting bout 8 per run. 12/12 HC.

How many runs did you go before you got the 50 shards?

Also, what did you Do with the boe items, I might sell them, the prices are insane these days!

Quote Originally Posted by harleybane View Post
    Also, what did you Do with the boe items, I might sell them, the prices are insane these days!
    Sell them. Hookers, Cocaine, and Pizza every night. Every. Single. Night.
    1% of the Heroes control 100% of the winrates
    #occupyantimage
    #occupynaturesprophet

Quote Originally Posted by harleybane View Post
    Currently at 29 shards, getting bout 8 per run. 12/12 HC.

How many runs did you go before you got the 50 shards?

Why sell them? There's no point in gold - gold comes and goes, there are thousands of ways to get it. Hardly anyone makes those Shadowmourne items anymore, and it would be better to have vanity items that you can keep using instead of gold that will just sit there.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    Why sell them? There's no point in gold - gold comes and goes, there are thousands of ways to get it. Hardly anyone makes those Shadowmourne items anymore, and it would be better to have vanity items that you can keep using instead of gold that will just sit there.
    yeah, instead of gold that will just sit there, it´s better to have an item that will sit there. I get it if you like having a (somewhat) rare item rather than gold but that argument you´re using is stupid. Then again, maybe they´ll allow transmogrification or heirloom-style level up to legendaries but right now you can DO more stuff with gold than you can with an outdated legendary.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Emorium View Post
    yeah, instead of gold that will just sit there, it´s better to have an item that will sit there. I get it if you like having a (somewhat) rare item rather than gold but that argument you´re using is stupid. Then again, maybe they´ll allow transmogrification or heirloom-style level up to legendaries but right now you can DO more stuff with gold than you can with an outdated legendary.
    It's not the legendary he's talking about. It's the mount, the tabard and the couple of other vanity items that are both rare and very similiar to the Archaeology and TCG items.
    Of course can the 300-600k gold you can earn by selling these items also be considered quite valuable, but you wont find any usage for that amount of gold unless you plan on selling gold or buying some other random vanity stuff.

Had about 8-9 Runs with 6 to 10 heroic. But seems like I hab some bad luck, the Deathknight after me got it after 7 runs (got #50 at sindragosa).

Deleted
    I've thought about it, and I'm keeping the tabard n' mount, Might aswell sell the other crap and earn some gold.

Deleted
    It took me 6weeks only for shards part, doing 11/12Hc.
    And i keep all the vanity stuff, didn't sold anything. The only reason you can sell them is if you're going to buy a spectral tiger, i don't see any other point to have so much gold.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't remember how long it took. At least a month clearing 11/12 HC every week. I kept the tabard and gave the rest back to the guild as a thank you for giving it to me. Now tho, I would sell it all, maybe keep the tabard as there isn't anything else in the game like it, plus it looks good with almost everything. The mount is meh anyways, if someone is going to pay 200k for it let them.

Been at it for 5 months now.

Normal Modes that 80% of the time couldn't be cleared due to terribad pugs, people ninja-looting shards for their friends and the general "i have less i want to catch up my shards" idiots.
    Got a guild group going for it now. Should be 2-3 weeks tops.
    [[21/50]]

I just recently finished mine and the last couple of runs I only got 3 shards on one of them and that was clearing it on heroic. I had some where I got 8 but to get 3 was just stupid. Thought I was going to get it that week and then the shards would just not drop.

I kept the mount and the tabard and gave the other items to people that helped me get it. It just felt like the right thing to do.

10+ Year Old Account
    On my server, there's atleast 10-20 of every BoE avalible for purchase up on the AH. Using or selling them all depends on your server.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by Davideon View Post
    I just recently finished mine and the last couple of runs I only got 3 shards on one of them and that was clearing it on heroic. I had some where I got 8 but to get 3 was just stupid. Thought I was going to get it that week and then the shards would just not drop.

I kept the mount and the tabard and gave the other items to people that helped me get it. It just felt like the right thing to do.
    This, i couldn't believe its possible. Got ONLY 3 shards on 12/12hc run on my DK. I never got under 4 on my Pala on WoTLK Normal modes, even when we wouldn't clear entire ICC

10+ Year Old Account
    On my Dk i had to share them with a Warrior...took me about 6 Ids to come at 20 *low roller* still waitin to get this done -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Babaganouch View Post
    On my server, there's atleast 10-20 of every BoE avalible for purchase up on the AH. Using or selling them all depends on your server.
    Sounds like a duping crisis
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...cn=Revolutions

BATTLEMASTER (After 3.3.5 nerf) REVOLUTIONS REPORTING IN.
    Wielder of The Scepter of Shifting Sands, Hand of Ragnaros, and Shadowmourne. Bringer of 66 minute kings.

Currently at 17/50 Shadowfrost Shards, and I got 11 shards in the run I did today. Don't hate me for that, please

It compensates for the shitty luck I had last week, barely any shards.

Then again, the Icebound Frostbrood Vanquisher already compensated for that.

Either way, I'm giving Jaina's Locket to a friend and making a contest on my server's forums to win the Tabard of the Lightbringer.

Not sure what I'm gonna do with the rest.

Thanks for the awesome sig, Lady Amuno.

33/50 so far, I haven't been able to pug because usually when I want to pug there aren't alot of people on.

Maybe with cross-realm raids next patch I'll try and set one up. 3 more runs TOPS if i'm unlucky and I should be done with the shards

Oh and I'm keeping all the stuff, I love novelty items and mounts.

Also does anyone know the minimum amount of people you can run ICC 25 with, as in 85's geared with 378+ ilvl. Normal modes and heroics? I usually try to get a full group but since that can't happen I'll go with what I can.
    Last edited by BloodGutter; 2012-01-14 at 08:38 AM.

Think it took me around 10 weeks to get them all farming heroic mode, I kept all the BOE items (could have made 100,000g+ on each item easily), that was back around spring - summer 2010 though. You people farming it at 85 must be insane, it would take ages. Also, if you're only farming normal modes it will take a lot longer.
    Last edited by Bigbazz; 2012-01-15 at 12:07 PM.

I did it in around 8 weeks. I hold on to all the BoE's. Couldn't care less for gold.

I plan on selling all except the mount. I want to buy a mottled drake.