Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    We are discussing regular content, none of it marked Heroic+. There are far too many quests in this game that require you to take down Elite mobs and for some classes and players this is absurdly difficult for what is a single player experience. Especially with class quests. The story should be the main point of these quests, not your ability to beat an equal or higher level elite... let alone play till their green and go back and get them. The developers completely missed the point of playing a game.
    Oh please , standard questing in game isn't really difficult outside of a few rare exceptions, you just need to pay attention and not over exert. It's just about right, really, heck I honestly wish they went further. I want more grouping, more elites, more deaths, more. I don't want Demon's Souls here but I want to be engaged by a GAME again.

It's been years, with the pollution of WOTLK, since I've enjoyed leveling an MMO because they never bite back anymore. I don't even understand the point of playing a traditional game when it's SO goddamn easy that you don't even have to use any of the tools provided and there's no chance of failure.

My biggest wish is for the traditional sect of this genre is that some day devs will realize that scaling is the best way to reuse this content and to apply difficulty modes to more than just raids. Heroic Leveling, Legendary dungeons that you do without dungeon finder and can do raid-like progression in, high-end questing that requires you to use your entire toolbox just to scrape by, etc. Never happen, but I can dream.

Anyhow, they could clean up a few iffy quests, mostly on the Warrior/Knight, but outside of that, no, you should be challenged, you should die if you don't pay attention, etc. I've got to say in closing though, that I have never heard of this "I SHOULD WIN ALL OF THE TIME, FOREVER, I AM KASUEL!1" outside of modern WoW, including REAL causal games. Fucking modern WoW makes Diner Dash and Angry Birds look like Bayonetta.
    Last edited by Vanaline; 2012-01-13 at 01:18 PM.

Deleted
    As a Merc Arsenal DPS everything was faceroll even at level 50, so idk what you guys are talking about.