Possible to disable LFR auto que?

I want to do some LFR GDKPs but i dont want the "program" to launch us into the que if someone dc's or quits the group.
    I dont want anyone from a different server in the run pretty much.

If there was a way to do this, LFR would be constantly griefed by people leaving the queue so you never get replacements.

I think it used to be possible if everyone left the queue, but that might be patched up since the week 1 LFR "incident".

I think you can manually leave the queue if you are quick enough (and raid leader)

No, thankfully, there isn't any way to do this. No offense personally, but having a way to turn off the auto-queue SCREAMS abusing that system. It would be the worst thing that could happen to LFR.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can queue as a group, if someone leaves then perhaps you should not be taking them to a pre-made LFR if the intention is a Guild-only run. Don't attempt to punish the entire playerbase for your Guild members lack of dedication to your group.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

People would end up 15-20 manning the LFR so they can get all the loot.

Quote Originally Posted by Napoles View Post
    I want to do some LFR GDKPs but i dont want the "program" to launch us into the que if someone dc's or quits the group.
    I dont want anyone from a different server in the run pretty much.
    If the worst happens and you get some other people in, then do one of two things:

1. Tell everyone to leave the raid, or
    2. Kick the unwanted people and invite in the people you do want when they log back on (if this is possible)

Best you can do I'm afraid, and I'm right alongside the other people in this thread saying they don't want a way to disable the auto-accept invite.

Deleted
    there is no way, also in "fixing" the exploit if you relog by any means these days you get booted from the instance.

alt F4 stil works "sometimes" but not always, i sudjest a different way -> pull out your cable/turn of your wireless ( not router thats jsut anoying waiting for those to boot up. it's a legit DC and wow won't recieve a "terminated by user" command that alt f4 or relog creates.

Since the Master Looter option is possible during LFR i assumed we could also disable the auto q.
    Also I meant Gold DPK runs, so they wont be guild ran, just all people from the same server.

---------- Post added 2012-01-12 at 10:34 AM ----------

By the way im not sure why this is deemed as abusing the system by some of you guys.

If you wish to use only 15 people for what should be done by 25 and have the ability to do it then why not?.
    BHs are ran by 20 or less people all the time to increase everyone's chances of winning gear. To a lesser extent the same thing is done all the time in LFD heroics when bosses are 3 or 4 manned by those shutting off the auto q.

I won't be abusing anything, just taking advantage of great tool in order to gain gold/gear.

so maybe we just got lucky but our guild was doing a LFR this weekend for fun and one of our guildies had an emergency come up after killing Morchok and had to leave. We ended up just finishing it with 24 people, never got a replacement.

Quote Originally Posted by vaeevictiss View Post
    so maybe we just got lucky but our guild was doing a LFR this weekend for fun and one of our guildies had an emergency come up after killing Morchok and had to leave. We ended up just finishing it with 24 people, never got a replacement.
    This. We were actually able to leave the que and we 24 manned the last few bosses.

Sig by: Arhiana <3

Perished how did you leave the que?
    Were you or another guildie the leader?

Yes you can turn the auto queue off. When you zone in to the instance with your full group just hit the Join Queue button again then hit Leave Queue. You can also invite players from your realm into an active LFR run even after you have initially queued.

Awesome thanks for the confirmation thehordemage.