Thread: 1.1 update

10+ Year Old Account

1.1 update

k, so i ran the MC patch to 1.1.

now i cant get into any server because the servers are out of date including cursecraft server but i cant find any info on a server patch - and ive looked everywhere.

help help!!

i deleted the .minecraft file and redownloaded.
    so when i log it it says do you want to patch and i say not now this time. all i get is done loading then it sits there.
    'Let no man deceive himself. If any one among you seem to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise.'
    Translation: you are a fool.

Pit Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Patch it, and wait for servers to update.
    ^ The above should be taken with two grains of salt and a fistful of "chill the F* out".

Patience, young Padawan. The guys behind the various server addons are hard at work at updating their services.

Dinnerbone is probably hard at work on Bukkit, so that leaves just Marlamin to poke about a timeframe for Cursecraft getting it (we wait for Bukkit usually)

Unless you host your own server or play on one that uses the pre-bukkit release builds you have to wait a bit before being able to play (depends on how many bugs they have to smooth over.) Try single player or another game, it may be a few days or a few hours before the server update is released.
    It's your 15 bucks and you can do what you want, but it's our 60 bucks and we think you're an idiot. That's your answer. Do whatever the hell you want to do when you're alone, but in a group setting you're expected to at least ATTEMPT to play your class correctly.

Download MCNostalgia and patch back to 1.0, wait for your servers to come up to date then patch to the newest version