Spell Power Ax for Pallys & Shamans

As we go into the next expansion, anyone think that Blizz will continue this spell power Ax trend they started? I've actually enjoyed it, when introduced in FL. I was sick of it being even harder for holy pallys to get a good weapon, unless killing the end boss of a raid. And/or fighting over a mace or sword against another class because it didn't have spirit. I would always try to make the argument- well it doesn't have hit either, lol...

I'd rather have swords for healers - am tired of running around with a mace /:

I dunno. There are some pretty cool looking axe models in game. There's a fair number of nice swords too, but swords are all pretty common. Axes tend to be more underused. I'd be happy to see either. They just don't make cool looking maces. Hell, they don't make average looking maces. They all stink.
    <WHAR LEWTS PLZ HALp>
    I'm bitter by default. Don't take it personally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    Either give an argument, or be automatically wrong. Your choice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firecrest View Post
    I dunno. There are some pretty cool looking axe models in game. There's a fair number of nice swords too, but swords are all pretty common. Axes tend to be more underused. I'd be happy to see either. They just don't make cool looking maces. Hell, they don't make average looking maces. They all stink.
    There are a couple of old 2handed maces that look good (especially from BC & wrath) but by & large your right about 1 handed maces.

That being said though I doubt they will keep making 1 handed spell power axes because only 2 of the healing specs can use them, that is unless they make a couple of really good ones that they intend specifically for paladins & shaman.
    The way balancing for WOW PVP works is allot like American politics.
    1: Be lazy & ignore problems till the yelling is so loud your cant concentrate.
    2: Refuse to do the things you have Said need to be done, then make up reasons why they cannot be done.
    3: Lay the blame for problems on someone else even when it's your fault because you did all of the above.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zcks View Post
    There are a couple of old 2handed maces that look good (especially from BC & wrath)
    I think all the ones from Vanilla/BC/Wrath are pretty terrible too. Ironically the only 2-handed mace I really like is this season's honor mace (last season's conquest mace).

Quote Originally Posted by zcks View Post
    but by & large your right about 1 handed maces.

That being said though I doubt they will keep making 1 handed spell power axes because only 2 of the healing specs can use them, that is unless they make a couple of really good ones that they intend specifically for paladins & shaman.
    There are a few "light-imbued" ones from BC and Wrath that I like for 1-handers, but yeah most of them are bad and even the ones that are good don't compare to a good sword (or axe).
    Last edited by Simca; 2012-01-13 at 06:56 PM.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

Lights justice off the last boss in kara is pretty cool, if you can get past the greenish tint that is. I'd much rather have the swords though. I have a few in my bank taking up space.
    Last edited by Venism; 2012-01-13 at 07:57 PM.