Thread: 4.3.2 Blood DK

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by totmachor View Post
    stop telling lies .....
    If the DK has a str trinket popped (the pvp one for example) he can still crit 25k or more... I get 20k+ crits from dks all the time without them having vengeance, or a trinket . Thats still alot for a class with that amount of survival imo. Vengeance not proccing is just a fix for helping people in bgs who don't have anyone in their team who dispells vengeance, other then that DK stays very strong and hard to kill...

Blood DKs will still do pretty decent damage even with out Vengeance, that is a fact.
    The bad thing is prot warriors and prot paladins will have low damage now, they could use a buff. Even in PvE their damage isn't amazing...

Blood DKs are useful (and will continue to be useful) for defending bases (Battle for Gilneas, Arathi Basin, Rated Eye of the Storm, Strand of the Ancients graveyards and to a lesser extent Isle of Conquest) or flag capping (Warsong Gulch and Twin Peaks).

blood dks are lol, the nerf is more than needed.

But to really get blood on par with prot warriors and paladins. IBF should cut their damage by another 50%, so they can be like bubble and shield wall.

I have no pity for players who run a tank spec to win 1v1 fights.
    infact heres a video for you once servers come up.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trvwVoLtqVI

Quote Originally Posted by Locruid View Post
    Blood dk have a very hard time facing ranged classes, hunters and frost mages in particular, with or without vengeance

Invalid Argument since most melee classes have problems against the same.

But on a side note, Frost mages need their crap toned down too. Thier defenses paired with their offenses is stupidly retarded. Funny though. People YELL "NO DEFENSE WITH THAT OFFENSE" on Blood DK, yet Frost Mages have about the same footing and "they are fine"
    People have beeen complaing about frost mages since the end of wotlk and what has that got them? More buffs for frost mages. I think that horse has been beat to death a couple times to no avail.

It's a good change cause I personally hate seeing tank-specs in random BGs who dont do what a tank should. Which in my eyes are FC or defend/ carry a flag.

I'd only go tankspec if i was gearing up and really had to stay alive a few more seconds for a few more honorpoints... or, nah, I really would'nt. Smashing is moar fun.