Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    funny stuff , OP. Great coordination and the result is just epic
    Skyhook™ for president(s)

I'm still cooking up my unique LoFshots

15+ Year Old Account
    i wish i still had that much fun in WOW, good job OP!

neat trick!

By any chance can you tell me what mod is showing the internal cooldown of your trinkets and rapture? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenGunned View Post
    neat trick!

By any chance can you tell me what mod is showing the internal cooldown of your trinkets and rapture? Thanks!
    i could be mistaken, but i think it's fortexorcist..

How do you do that btw? I just tried to grip my friend in the air but Leap of Faith just didn't go off. :-/

I prefer using LG for actually saving people than killing them, but sometimes I decide to be dick and kill someone. Best place right now is definitely Hagra during the ice wall phase. If you pull someone THROUGH the ice, he will die while you get to live. Tried once when I just wanted to see what exactly happens, and it worked

Nothing however beats killing single player 4 times over the course of 1 encounter. (Naxx 25 on KT before the battlerez nerfs)

Quote Originally Posted by ekhie View Post
    How do you do that btw? I just tried to grip my friend in the air but Leap of Faith just didn't go off. :-/
    Interface > check "Auto dismount in flight"
    BigCrits.com - real people conquering a virtual world!

Deleted
    A good place to Grip is when ppl jump to islands on madness, alot of ppl tend to DC or simply fall to their deaths once gripped. During Madness progression doing it keept up my moral

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by h4rr0d View Post
    I prefer using LG for actually saving people than killing them, but sometimes I decide to be dick and kill someone. Best place right now is definitely Hagra during the ice wall phase. If you pull someone THROUGH the ice, he will die while you get to live. Tried once when I just wanted to see what exactly happens, and it worked

Nothing however beats killing single player 4 times over the course of 1 encounter. (Naxx 25 on KT before the battlerez nerfs)
    My friends and I did that on LFR, some DK was beign a dick at the start of the run so we killed him 3 times

Quote Originally Posted by h4rr0d View Post
    Thats pretty impressive considering Leap of Faith didn't exist when that content was current and if you are referring to doing it later on, Leap of Faith has only been available when battle rez mechanics are as they are now.

There's like 5 priests in my guild who have been doing this to random people in Elwynn forest for a while now.