Deleted

Jedi Guardian PvP Video

From someone who used to play a fake, nerfed-into-oblivion warrior; now playing a real warrior again and loving it.

Movement looks very stiff and imprecise.

Deleted
    Moved to SWTOR.

Although many of his targets are lowbies, some are level 50.
    Like I have been saying for Scoundrel/Operative, this is too much damage. With buff stacking nerfed in next patch, we will probably have to wait for those changes to stick before nerfing either class directly.

Mind you that this is one of the specs. I play the other DPS spec, and although 1 on 1 its nearly invincible, going into 3 v 1 is sure death (unless they are lowbies).

Yes, right now, the pvp is a tad unbalanced, but I have confidence that it will be rebalanced and pvp will be even more enjoyable.

I get to jealous when I watch these videos, I never get time to nuke. As soon as I show up I seem to get focused instantly, even when I'm not the one carrying or when I'm not the one stood at the objective. It's as if my entire server has me on KOS. Ffffffffuuuuuuuuu.

Deleted
    Klinda already did "get 4 stacks of shockwave, use pots and smash" type, so no need to do another, unless you can top it.