Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maarius View Post
    I really love this one, not sure if this is my new thief (dual wielding pistols, a Gunslinger) or engineer :

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Odeezee View Post
    just throwing out images for those who have not seen all of the available armors out there.
    <snip pic 1>
    <snip pic 2>
    <snip pic 3>
    Picture 2 is from Guild Wars 1, just a heads up. It was the Grenth's Regalia costume that could be bought from the item shop.

Off topic: any one also hoping that Dhuum (guy with the scyth, bottom left corner in the first pic) will be returning to reap those pesky goldsellers and rule breakers?
    Here's a vid for those who haven't seen this in GW1:
    Last edited by mmoc77cd96e260; 2012-01-15 at 02:02 AM.

Lots of awsome armor, however how much of it do you think we'll have to purchase at the store? Some of those pieces look so insanely sexy that I could imagine them being a hot item in the store.

Deleted
    Oh man this thread is making me salivate. Gear looks so good compared to WoW.
    I love how the emphasis is always on making cool looking gear, rather than checking off a list like with this game:

* Huge shoulders
    * Cringe-worthy helmet
    * Nothing on the entire armour sticks out from the character model other than shoulders, gloves, boots, helmet, and recently belt
    * It's based on a theme of a current raid tier
    * Done

10+ Year Old Account
    One Word: OBSIDIAN.
    You know it's going to be in GW2 seeing as it's a GW1 meme.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Ok let me change that.

If human males look this sleek in game I am going to force myself to use that sword as a mesmer.... because it looks so freaken good.
    2 of my favorite sets:

"Cherish the quiet...before my STORM!"

For a $5/5000 in-game credit bonus for backing
    Star Citizen (MMO) or Squadron 42 (Single Player/Co-op) use my Referral code: STAR-3QDY-SZBG
    Star Citizen Video Playlist

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    Dammit why did I click on this thread? Now I'm so overly-amped up for GW2 again. GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!11!1!11111!111!1!

10+ Year Old Account
    If that Weapon set is real I am going to have to get both that large ass broadsword and the smaller one, cause if theres anything i love is a 2h weapon that reminds me of Cloud's Buster Sword from FFVII and Ashbringer ><

Deleted
    Would be cool if people could thumbnail or something, or maybe you can't do that in this forum?

Just thought the pictures got too big :x

Deleted
    2 of my favorite sets:*images*
    Are those glows on the weapons already or do you have to "enchant"?! Looks amazing! #1 on my prio list.

First pic reminds me of Witchhunters in WAR... love it!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gagdush
    I would drag my dick through a mile of lava just to listen to someone that's installing the beta on Skype.

Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    snip
    Mif.... that is a human.... are you sick?
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

I love that white/black bow +_+ ranger or thief or mesmers gah i can't decide I have a thing for long bows though >_>

Quote Originally Posted by nektar View Post
    snip
    I think I would play a game just to hunt down bots and watch this for years and years...
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alataria View Post
    Are those glows on the weapons already or do you have to "enchant"?! Looks amazing! #1 on my prio list.
    They are the same weapons, the ones on top are how they look at night, the ones on the bottom during the day. They also change stats slightly depending on the time of the day.

2 of my favorite sets:

I'm going to be using a ranger and definitely going to try and get a dark/nocturnal predator-like creatue and try to get one of those Ghastly weapons!

They transform according to wether it's night or day! (Night time = top weapons. Day time = bottom ones.) How cool is that? :-)

10+ Year Old Account
    some weapons have different effects based on the time of day in game, so during the day they look like the normal weapons and then at night they get a ghostly aura. actually that weapon set is called the Ghostly Weapon Set iirc.
    "Cherish the quiet...before my STORM!"

For a $5/5000 in-game credit bonus for backing
    Star Citizen (MMO) or Squadron 42 (Single Player/Co-op) use my Referral code: STAR-3QDY-SZBG
    Star Citizen Video Playlist

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Army of Darkness View Post
    Dammit why did I click on this thread? Now I'm so overly-amped up for GW2 again. GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!11!1!11111!111!1!
    DAMN IT YES.

I suffer from same thing.

Should not have clicked gw2 related thread....

*insert rage image* Y U NO RELEASE IT ALREADY

10+ Year Old Account
    That's called the "Ghastly Weapon" set.
    They heal you during the day and glow blue and steal health during the night.

I'm a guy, and I'm still really enjoying the fact that the female armor is mostly just as practical and protective as the males, and not in super-slut mode. I find a badass looking chick a lot more appealing than one wearing a mail thong and bra set.