Page 1 of 28
... LastLast

GW2: I'm gonna get THIS armorset

this thread is simple: you've seen an armorset /piece of armor you like... a lot. Then link it.

-) link a picture of the armor
    -) what character of yours should be wearing that armor?

I really love this one, not sure if this is my new thief (dual wielding pistols, a Gunslinger) or engineer :

Last edited by Maarius; 2012-01-14 at 10:39 PM.

I absolutely love that set and the best part is is fits with Eng and Thief so well. I've always loved GW art though their sets have always been above and beyond that of many fantasy games. Give me a moment to dig up another set I've been wanting.

this necro-armor looks neat too... hmmm can't decide

10+ Year Old Account
    [QUOTE=Maarius;15062423]this thread is simple: you've seen an armorset /piece of armor you like... a lot. Then link it.

-) link a picture of the armor
    -) what character of yours should be wearing that armor?

I really love this one, not sure if this is my new thief (dual wielding pistols, a Gunslinger) or engineer :

[/QUOTE

Is this the updated version of what you linked? http://wiki.guildwars2.com/images/8/...mor_render.jpg (coz i like it a lot :P)

---------- Post added 2012-01-15 at 09:51 AM ----------

I'm in love with this set whatever it may be

Quote Originally Posted by Cherrysoul View Post
    Is this the updated version of what you linked? http://wiki.guildwars2.com/images/8/...mor_render.jpg (coz i like it a lot :P)
    your linked ones seem different than the one I linked. Mine is from the latest convention though, so you might be right that is an updated one.
    Another simple but beautiful one:

+ a older one from the Wiki... I would be scared to engage this guy:

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm just blown away by the detail in the armour and weps i have seen thus far over last couple of months,
    (of course they may change etc) but yeah amazingly mind blowingly good

Something like this along with the 2h Sword from the mesmer skill vids. I love the slightly armored scholar armor, battle mages ftw.
    Fans for focuses are always a plus <3
    Last edited by Balfire; 2012-01-14 at 11:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Balfir
    Something like this along with the 2h Sword from the mesmer skill vids. I love the slightly armored scholar armor, battle mages ftw.
    I like this one a lot seems that light armor can have metal parts on it too... interesting!

I forgot this one for my warrior:

Quote Originally Posted by Maarius View Post

I would farm months on end to get this... Imagine my guardian with this kind of gear...

Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusherO0 View Post
    These two are amazing and I want them.
    -snip-
    The first link is amazing >_> I love GW2 artwork so much I'll waste way to much of my life collecting clothing for a pixelation.

Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusherO0 View Post
    These two are amazing and I want them.
    cool, this is what it looks like ingame, wouldn't wear the helmet though:

---------- Post added 2012-01-15 at 12:46 AM ----------

Orrian medium armor:

---------- Post added 2012-01-15 at 12:47 AM ----------

this looks stunning:

---------- Post added 2012-01-15 at 12:49 AM ----------

@edge: your first link isn't showing, linked it here again, great choice

Quote Originally Posted by Balfire View Post
    The first link is amazing >_> I love GW2 artwork so much I'll waste way to much of my life collecting clothing for a pixelation.
    If they don't release an artbook for it, I'm going to drive up to their studios and camp right in front of the doors (so everyone has to walk through my tent) until they do.

I will have all the dresses.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! The corset with the pink top under it and embroidery on the back. <3_<3

10+ Year Old Account
    Gonna hope my Ranger can wear this sexy outfit.

And all of these would be sexy:

Last edited by Blufossa; 2012-01-15 at 12:55 AM.

Deleted

Hope there is an armor which looks like Agent of Balthazar! At least they should sell a costume in the shop like they do with original Guild Wars 8D

10+ Year Old Account
    just throwing out images for those who have not seen all of the available armors out there.

"Cherish the quiet...before my STORM!"

For a $5/5000 in-game credit bonus for backing
    Star Citizen (MMO) or Squadron 42 (Single Player/Co-op) use my Referral code: STAR-3QDY-SZBG
    Star Citizen Video Playlist

If human males actually look this sleek in game, this will be my set forever and I will force myself to use a sword as mesmer...
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    If human males actually look this sleek in game, this will be my set forever and I will force myself to use a sword as mesmer...
    i doubt you would have to force yourself to use a specific weapon seeing as that sword is from the set that that armor belongs to and there are other weapons designed similarly from that set that you could choose to use instead.
    "Cherish the quiet...before my STORM!"

For a $5/5000 in-game credit bonus for backing
    Star Citizen (MMO) or Squadron 42 (Single Player/Co-op) use my Referral code: STAR-3QDY-SZBG
    Star Citizen Video Playlist

Quote Originally Posted by Odeezee View Post
    i doubt you would have to force yourself to use a specific weapon seeing as that sword is from the set that that armor belongs to and there are other weapons designed similarly from that set that you could choose to use instead.
    Ok let me change that.

If human males look this sleek in game I am going to force myself to use that sword as a mesmer.... because it looks so freaken good.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.