Poll: Was Archeology a success or a failure?

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryiez View Post
    I still don't have the Vial recipe after grinding until I wished I was Horde so I could kill every litterbug Night Elf I could find...too much nelf junk.
    Night Elves are a disease!!

Deleted
    Good idea but a failed implementation.

It could have been great, but in reality its boring and something I will never touch again

10+ Year Old Account
    It was alright earlier on in the expansion, at least then your pointless grinding got you something useful in the end.

Now? Well you can get some stuff you'll replace almost immediately... The arch rewards should have been scalable or upgradable in some fashion.
    RIP Gunther, he wanted orange, the world gave him lemon-lime.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm hoping the changes they are saying they will make will improve it. It has some potential but needs a fairly big overhaul. More useful things earlier, a way to get between spots quicker, or far more spawns.

Deleted
    I might just be bitter having farmed it to the cap and beyond before the first patches came in to fix the buggy low "drop" rates, but I think it was a failure. It was supposed to give you some interesting lore as a reward when digging up greys, nearly everything you dug up ended up having either a cheap joke or some "new" lore with no impact. I was hoping to get some already existing lore that was actually interesting, not this.