Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    This thread is fresh and exciting.
    Why would a game that's not even a month old go f2p right after release?

Quote Originally Posted by lolipopp View Post
    What u think about it ? I ll give it a try if it goes free to play like Aion is doing to be next month in Europe
    You mean "If SW:ToR were f2p, what would you think about it?" not "Do you think SW:ToR will be f2p?", right? Most people have answered the sec question, just curious.

OT: Assuming you're going with the "If SW:ToR were f2p, what would you think about it?" question. It would be great, have bought it and are now lvl35 but really losing interest in doing the "massive" grind of "go get that/kill x many of this" quests. Thank the RP for having me played it so far^^ Considering the year, 2012, one would think that develop fun, interesting and different quests would have been the norm. But no, it is not. So if it were f2p I would most likely play casually and eventually ding lvl50 in about 2 months IRL time and then try out the lvl50 content. Already unsubed, WoW is just so much better. However, we'll see about SW:ToR in the future. After all, Blizz have 7 years of exp with WoW.

If you ment "Do you think SW:ToR will be f2p?", then I would ahve to say: never going to happen in coming 10 years.
    Well met!
    Quote Originally Posted by Iem View Post
    Man even if Blizzard gave players bars of gold, they would complain that they were too heavy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lolipopp View Post
    What u think about it ? I ll give it a try if it goes free to play like Aion is doing to be next month in Europe
    Why is this guy even posting on the swtor subforum you can clearly see in his former posts that he is a wow fanboy. This thread is only one out of many to create negativity around swtor.