Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    I was thinking at least I'd get a WARNING as this is the first time
    And you got one:

We are applying a 52 week (8784 hours) suspension on your account
    Blizzard would ban you permanently while you have an expiration date...

Has this been fixed? I'm level 28 now; hope I was able to save thousands from bans.

Good day to all of you!

Deleted
    Can't say I feel sorry for you. You duped, you got caught. 52 weeks excessive? Should be a permanent ban. At least you took it like a man.

I made a million credits in 24 hours by barely doing anything. Sold shit in short demand, sold daily stuff, sold some pretty bad epic implants from biochem for really cheap along with some other stuff. I don't see the need to risk your account for credits when 1.) its beyond easy to get them and 2.) its pretty much worthless if you have more than a million minus the 1.5million credit speeder which I just bought so I could be special
    Jahlove, Troll Druid of <Huge in Japan>
    Armory | JahUI Download | Raid Livestream | Youtube

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Look at the upside, you're not "literally screwed" because no one took a screw and lodged it anywhere into your body.

Stop exploiting games and using the word 'literally' wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakwazu View Post
    Look at the upside, you're not "literally screwed" because no one took a screw and lodged it anywhere into your body.

Stop exploiting games and using the word 'literally' wrong.
    Incorrectly. Using the word incorrectly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Give OP a break, he was tempted by the dark side. Besides our characters would all be very boring if we didn't slip up and get some red sometimes.
    “The Jedi…the Sith…you don’t get it, do you? To the galaxy, they’re the same thing; just men and women with too much power, squabbling over religion, while the rest of us burn.”-Atton Rand

I'm all for draconian enforcement of the rules in cases like this. I think if blizz had adopted a policy of harsh penalties that were also made semi public its comunity wouldnt have become such a cesspool of the lowest scum. The dont need to say who was baned but a weekly list stateing X accounts were banned for Y days/weeks for Z reason. put it on the launcher or whatever so everybody that logs in sees the list and maybe folks will think twice before breaking specific rules.

Who is John Galt?

If you ain't cheating, you ain't trying.

Have to agree with others, You broke the rules pay the price. Saying that, a year? seriously? lol thats WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY to long. a week, 2 weeks maybe a month MAX just so you know you did wrong. If it happened to me id probs move on lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Olocause View Post
    What is 'Duping'?
    Haven't been gaming for many years eh? lol

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Had to look up duping. Yeah, I can see that causing a long-term ban.

On the sliding scale of ToS violations, it's like this.

Editing things on your end (WoW model editing)
    |
    |
    |
    |
    Hacking (flyhacks, editing locations to get an edge)
    |
    |
    |
    |
    Hacking to get more items you did not earn.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Capt Froggy View Post
    Well OP, you have big balls to post this here, you didnt whine, you took your lumps like a man, kudos to you.
    Yeah, agree w this. At least OP manned up. Maybe next time you'll think about exploiting. (On the other hand, its a game so i really don't give a rats ***)