10+ Year Old Account

[Movies] Do you guys believe or think that there will be a Jackass4?

I personally don't because of Ryan's death *this is just my opinion but I would like to hear yours as well!

15+ Year Old Account
    Probably. Ryan really wasn't in the show or movies a whole lot, he was always one of the secondary or supporting characters. He didn't really care for any of the stunts and it was like he didn't want to be there unless Bam was there. Bam's own show, he had more time on. They could do one though, in honor of his passing, or just for lulz as always. I'll still see it, even if I only like 75% of their stunts.
    Last edited by Clockwork Pinkie; 2012-01-20 at 07:54 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    First of all, RIP Ryan Dunn. Second of all, I do hope, and think there will be a Jackass 4. They do decent enough in the box office compared the budgets, and they all enjoy making the movies.
    Goochy

10+ Year Old Account
    I sincerely hope so. !

15+ Year Old Account
    I think johnny knoxville said somewhere in a interview about nitro circus that they havent had talked about a 4e movie yet and that they might will but that some of the main guys behind Jackass didnt feel like it like Bam and Steve-O coz they felt they had to end Jackass at its top and doing another movie would move it over the top also most of the jackass guys doing other stuff like Johnny Knoxville doing stuff on MTV like the now canceled Nitro circus but is busy making a movie out of it.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm sure there will be another one. I don't know how much appeal it still has, but chances are they'll give it another go.

15+ Year Old Account
    I dont know without people like Bam or Steve-O jackass isnt complete for me i doubt bam can get over the death of Ryan jackass might makes him think about ryan a lot.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog