Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Many neckbeards that play as space marines hate it as much as me.
    I hereby declare them all Excommunicate Traitoris.

Hah, seriously though, I prefer something like the Space Wolves over the rigid structure of say, Ultramarines.

Deleted
    hope this is just some guy that was fired and now is spreading shit about them

FOR THE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!

THQ had a lot of success early on. As games evolve though they've had major problems keeping things going. Their development branches get picked apart for talent by bioware and they just can't compete anymore. I hope they can turn things around. A lot of great games from THQ in the past.

It's not cancelled, and if it wore i would not have any meaning to live anymore with Dawn of War 3 and Dark Millennium. Those two games is everything i want in gaming way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyre Fierceshot View Post
    http://kotaku.com/5876348/thq-says-i...ts-2014-lineup

They haven't cancelled anything.

WH40K wasn't going to be about WH40K anyway. The Codex astartes does not tell you to "kite the adds" or "hold back dps so tank can aggro".
    The codex states the Heavy Bolter Marine should give cover so the bolter squad can advance foward..
    (One way or another.)
    i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory