Page 1 of 76
... LastLast

Mafia Scum 3: Tomorrow Never Dies

IF YOU ARE NOT PLAYING DO NOT POST!

General

• Once you are dead, you may only post in the thread for dead players, so do not continue to post in your faction's thread if you were in one. Also, please keep communication with alive players to a minimum so you do not give anybody an unfair advantage.
    • Editing of posts is forbidden. (I will allow a 10 minute window for you to edit for grammar, but edits outside the 10 minute window will be punished)
    • Deleting posts is forbidden.
    • Quoting/Screenshotting/using anything provided by me in a PM as evidence is forbidden.

You are free to discuss whatever you want, claim whatever you want, and draw whatever conclusions you want. Just remember that not everyone is trustworthy and anything can be faked.

Night phase

• Jail Keeper picks a person to lock up for the night, protecting them from one night kill and simultaneously role blocking them.
    • Mafia, Werewolves, and Serial Killer will carry out their night kill.
    • Town Cop investigates one player per night, and receives results in the form of Mafia/Not Mafia, or if blocked by the Jail Keeper, No Result.
    • Town Seer investigates one player per night, and receives results in the form of Werewolf/Not Werewolf, or if block by the Jail Keeper, No Result.
    • Jack of All Trades may choose to perform the role of the cop, seer, or JK, but only once per night and cannot perform the same role two nights in a row.

No other players are allowed to discuss anything in the thread at this time (it's night, you're asleep!).

Day phase

Everybody has one vote per day to use to decide who to lynch. You can always change your vote, or even have no current vote. Once a player has gotten more than half the votes, they are immediately lynched and may no longer post in the thread - if you have information you need to make public, make sure you say it before you get that last vote.

To vote for someone, use VOTE: [Player]
    To remove your vote, use UNVOTE on a line by itself.
    To change your vote, use UNVOTE VOTE: [OtherPlayer] to cancel your previous vote and change the vote to lynch [OtherPlayer]
    To vote for a no-lynch, use VOTE: NO-LYNCH
    To peg someone as a suspicious candidate that you would potentially vote for, without actually voting, use the Finger of Suspicion; FoS: Kumduh

Roles
    ALL roles were decided RANDOMLY

Role: Vanilla Townie
    Ability: Your vote is your weapon. You have no night action.
    Win condition: You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.
    Role: Town Cop
    Ability: Investigate - Each night phase, you may investigate one player in the game by PM'ing the mod. You will get results back in the form of Mafia/Not Mafia/No Result.
    Role: Town Seer
    Ability: Investigate - Each night phase, you may investigate one player in the game by PM'ing the mod. You will get results back in the form of Werewolf/Not Werewolf/No Result.
    Role: Town Jail Keeper
    Ability: Jail - Each night, you may jail a player in the game by PM'ing the mod. You will simultaneously roleblock and protect that player from one nightkill. You can lock up yourself, but it will have no result.
    Win condition: You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.
    Role: Jack of All Trades
    Ability: You may choose to take on the role of the cop, seer, or jail keeper each night. You may not perform the same role two nights in a row. When killed or lynched, the results of any investigations you have made will be provided to the murderer/town.
    Win condition: You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.
    Role: Mafia Goon
    Abilities: Factional communication - You may talk with your partners here.
    Factional kill - Each night phase, you and your partners may perform the factional kill.
    Win condition: You win when all members of the town and werewolves have been eliminated or nothing can prevent this from occurring.
    Role: Werewolf
    Abilities: Factional communication - You may talk with your partners here.
    Factional kill - Each night phase, you and your partners may perform the factional kill.
    Win condition: You win when all members of the town and mafia have been eliminated or nothing can prevent this from occurring.
    Role: Serial Killer
    Abilities: Murder - Each night phase you may select a player to murder.
    Investigation Immune - You appear to be a member of the town when investigated.
    Kevlar Vest - You are protected against 1 night kill.
    Win condition: You win when you are the last person alive.

Remaining Composition

Threats
    1 Serial Killer

Town
    1 Vanilla Townie
    1 Town Cop
    1 Jack of All Trades

Alive Players
    Dyra
    Eniah
    Hypermode

Dead Players
    Valoranos, Vanilla Townie - Lynched day 1
    Engelen, Vanilla Townie - Killed night 1
    pOO flinger, Town Jail Keeper - Killed night 1
    Worgenite, Town Seer - Killed night 1
    Albasaurus, Mafia Goon - Lynched day 2
    Holz, Vanilla Townie - Killed night 2
    Buffalowings, Mafia Goon - Lynched day 3
    Purifier, Vanilla Townie - Killed night 3
    Wasselina, Mafia Goon - Killed night 3
    Meysvindu, Mafia Goon - Lynched day 4
    Army of Darkness, Vanilla Townie - Killed night 4
    Mynameisjona, Werewolf - Killed night 4
    Sver, Werewolf - Lynched day 5
    Rolo4804, Vanilla Townie - Killed night 5
    Nightfury Treann, Werewolf - Killed day 6
    Arlee, Vanilla Townie - Killed night 6
    Skelington, Werewolf - Killed day 7
    Genganger, Vanilla Townie - Killed night 7
    Joyful, Vanilla Townie - Lynched day 8

Voting Record
    Day 1
    Day 2
    Day 3
    Day 4
    Day 5
    Day 6
    Day 7

Previous Games
    Mafia Scum 1: Rise of the Mob - Town Victory
    Mafia Scum 2: Live and Let Die - Town Victory
    Last edited by kumduh; 2012-01-30 at 12:09 AM.

After the recent mafia deaths over a bad game of Scrabble, life in the town of Vanilla briefly returned to normal. Recently, however, strange sounds have been heard in the woods, and limousines have been seen pulling into town late at night. The town is also concerned that there might be another murderer in their midst after a prisoner escaped the Strawberry Penitentiary.

It is day 1, and for no reason other than speculation the town feels like lynching someone.

With 22 alive it takes 12 to lynch. The deadline is Wednesday at 7:00 PM EST.
    Last edited by kumduh; 2012-01-15 at 11:08 PM.

Deleted
    With a winstreak of two, I can easily say there is nodoubt that me and the town will win again

---------- Post added 2012-01-15 at 11:41 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by kumduh View Post
    The town is also concerned that there might be another murderer in their midst after a prisoner escaped the Strawberry Penitentiary.
    I got no words for this...

Meh role, was so excited

Hai.

Deleted
    I hope this game is fun.

Hallo.

Yeah, I know some people might not be particularly happy with theirs... but I didn't decide this time.

Roles
    ALL roles were decided RANDOMLY

10+ Year Old Account
    howdy. I don't believe Eng :P Townie twice? methinks not. So how are my other townies doing today? :3

zomg, real randomness? soooo maybe it's true....

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Deleted
    Alive Players
    Albasaurus
    Arlee
    Army of Darkness
    Buffalowings
    Dyra
    Elyaan
    Engelen
    Eniah
    Holz
    Hypermode
    Joyful
    Meysvindu
    Mynameisjona
    Nightfury Treann
    pOO flinger
    Purifier
    Rolo4804
    Skelington
    Sver
    Valoranos
    Wasselina
    Worgenite
    Is that a scoreboard? because I'm at the top of it!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Albasaurus View Post
    With a winstreak of two, I can easily say there is nodoubt that me and the town will win again [COLOR="red"]

Maybe you are just saying that to distract from the fact that you are mafia?
    Quote Originally Posted by Albasaurus View Post
    Is that a scoreboard? because I'm at the top of it!
    Ever heard of the alphabet?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    howdy. I don't believe Eng :P Townie twice? methinks not. So how are my other townies doing today? :3
    Townie three times? I think not!

10+ Year Old Account
    maybe he's a werewolf :O

I got townie a third time :|

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    I wouldn't hold to that logic if I were you Worgen as this would be the second time you were a townie as well

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by holz View Post
    [/B]
    Maybe you are just saying that to distract from the fact that you are mafia?
    If I was the mafia, you would be dead by now. Because I would play that role so good, so that anyone except me would be dead before getting their pms.

IT'S ON
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

Jona knows too much, off with his head!
    You know I <3 you.

Worgen: Yeah, I got my PM and was like "OMGLETITBEWERE..townie >.>"

10+ Year Old Account
    Werewolves and mafioso and townies oh my....

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Hai. How's everyone?

Deleted
    Im quite new at this but i think what people say they are is the exact oposite what they really are.

And a serial killer.

VOTE DYRA

Your avatar is SO serial killer

10+ Year Old Account
    Hungry. must acquire pizza.