Funniest things you have done in any halo game.

Ive had so many things ive dont that were hilarious. Examples include driving teammates of the cliff in warthog, falcon etc.; Pushing people off the Spire; standing in front of someone right when they are about to shoot a Spartan laser or sniper rifle.

Hbu?

In Halo 2 I betrayed my friend 3 times in a row due to random acts of god. The game was 1 bomb assault on Terminal, our offense round.

First betrayal: My friend, who we shall call Bob was running in with the bomb while I was sneaking in under the tracks. Being a good Halo player, I know not to grenade the arming circle when you're on offense. I throw a plasma grenade into the base, and bounce it off the ceiling above the ramp, which is a common camping place. I then jump in ready to kill anyone inside. One of our teammates frags a guy over by the back wall. The dead body is blown over the ramp, it catches my plasma grenade which is now falling down on the ramp, and the dead body falls into the arming circle just as the grenade blows. Betrayal. Bob says, "God dammit it was almost armed!"

Second betrayal: I was in our ghost and running away from their base due to low shields. Bob was running the bomb in from the road through the tracks. Taking BR fire, he drops down, right in front of me. I was boosting and there was no way I could stop in time! Bob says, "God fucking dammit do you have it out for me today or something!?"

Third betrayal: I was in the ghost still, and was boosting across the tracks in hopes of clearing out an unaware opponent. A grenade from nowhere blows me back across the tracks just as the train comes by. The train barely hits me, which, instead of killing me, shoots me off the tracks back towards the front of our base, where Bob is running the bomb through on foot. My ghost hits him, and we both die from the impact. Bob says, "... Why am I not fucking surprised?"

Very few times have I laughed so hard. Well, there was also the time I hit a warthog with a gravity hammer on Sandtrap, sending it flying halfway across the level. And then I got a kill frenzy right afterwards. I was so surprised, I could do nothing but laugh.

I would go down a nice long list, but i doubt that the character limit on the forums will let me.

Countless stories and times.

I remember a few times when ventureing into team slayer on halo 2 past rank 30 we ran into modders nonstop, but luckily i was given host, and without mods all the modders could do was fly around the map and shoot super fast, no infin ammo, no way of slowing down, so they would go flying by and unload all thier ammo in half a second. So we ended up kicking thier ass.

Tank launching.
    Never got old.

The energy sword/warthog glitch was also a pretty good time.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    I would go down a nice long list, but i doubt that the character limit on the forums will let me.

Countless stories and times.

I remember a few times when ventureing into team slayer on halo 2 past rank 30 we ran into modders nonstop, but luckily i was given host, and without mods all the modders could do was fly around the map and shoot super fast, no infin ammo, no way of slowing down, so they would go flying by and unload all thier ammo in half a second. So we ended up kicking thier ass.
    Ahh, bad modders, that shit was funny.