Poll: What do you think is the most underpowered PvP DPS Class/Spec?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Survival hunter is the closest thing you'll get to Insane mode for PvP.
    Fly fast, stay low, hit hard.
    You'd think the 8th Anniversary was the Cheese Anniversary to go with all the whine.
    - madethisfor1post

Ravenholdt EU - Nice Toons: Frazzlebeard, Menardis, Plight - Less So: Slîght

that's for RBG's though, I would guess that most don't play prot because it's just not fun. You stun bot and hold flags, and when you're getting focused while holding that flag THEN you get to hit kids for 80billion because you have vengeance stacked. I'm not saying you can't have fun as prot, i'm just saying mos don't like the play style

I'll throw in as a ret paladin:

-Lacking mobility
    -Minimal self heals (yes it has really been nerfed that much)
    -Completely and utterly balanced around two cooldowns that have animations that scream "DISPEL ME"

also I would contend that RBG's are the most efficient way of getting conquest points, they require much more organization, and generally take longer than spamming 2's matches, not that you don't get conquest capped really fast given the right conditions in a RBG setting

assn/combat rogue in pvp = terribad. i would like to see blizz fix that, /crossing fingers for MoP talents

Why is Balance Druid so high. I went into a BG in my PvE gear and I was smashing out 50k crits constantly on 4k+ resil targets.

The reason I think people are complaining about warriors is because they see Swifty and go "hey thats easy I can charge bladestorm and win." Then they go into a BG and get smashed because they have no idea how to actually play one.

Deleted
    If youre bad as a balance druid, try moonfire spamming and hoting yourself often, and use your skills in a good combo such as typhoon+cyclone a meleer, solar beam+cyclone a caster etc, run often and hot yourself, restealth etc.

No moonkin i have ever met as a moonkin myself use these tactics. They just die.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Feranor View Post
    Moonkin. No contest.
    Moonkins can do really well in rbgs...

The poll is what spec is worst, not which ones are underwhelming. I'm pretty sure boomkin has everything beat. What other spec is out there that pretty much has to sit there and take it from every other class/spec minus like, 2. And those 2 can still pwn a boomkin into the dirt fairly easily, but if cards are played right, boomkin might win. Arms warrior, while being nerfed and hitting for fairly low amounts now, still has it's utility uses in any organized PvP. Moonkin, doesn't. You could say cyclone/roots, but every druid spec can push those out just as easily, if not more so.

---------- Post added 2012-01-21 at 10:12 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Thompson View Post
    Moonkins can do really well in rbgs...
    If you're fighting bads. A good rbg team knows moonkins can push out damage if allowed to freecast, so they'll often focus them down with the healers, or just lock down with multiple silences, interrupts, and stuns. You can play super defensive and get around these CCs but then your only real damage is coming from multi-doting which, while it can do a good amount of damage it still has a pretty low threat level. Any AoE healer or HoT class can pretty much negate a boomkin's multi-doting.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dotsown View Post
    moonkins are op dunno why so many people voted for it.

the weakest are resto druid>ele shaman>arms warrior

holy priests are actually decent so are destro locks since buff Just not as good as affliction

moonkins are amazing so are fire mages (they are actually broken good)

enhancement is actually waaay better than ele in pvp (rank one on nightfall bg as enhance rogue priest)
    http://www.arenajunkies.com/team/759...s-fun-bracket/