Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    If cookies are non-negotiable, I am willing to accept cupcakes from this place: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ciao-F...c/183677525187

We can work a deal! I'm cheap and have low ethics!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    If cookies are non-negotiable, I am willing to accept cupcakes from this place: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ciao-F...c/183677525187

We can work a deal! I'm cheap and have low ethics!
    One cupcake a point it is then

GW1 isn't for everyone as the mechanics are clearly different from most multiplayer games (let alone MMOs).
    having to go through all 3 campaigns + EotN alone will probably be boring to someone who never played it before and/or doesn't find a guild to fit in.

what i miss the most from the "old times" is that i could go at about any pvp place and find tons of people making groups. most of the times i go to some place to pvp i barely see anyone. and here i quite enjoyed AvA battles.

definitely worth its price atm though if you can enjoy the game.

If people are completely new to the game, they should get the games as they were delivered.

Guild Wars; Prophecies
    Guild Wars; Factions
    Guild Wars; Nightfall
    Guild Wars; Eye of the North

After Prophecies, Factions and Nightfall can really be a turnover and I'm wondering how this is going to work in Guild Wars 2, hmm.. When I think back to the days where those campaigns were still fresh and you didn't had tonics or strange buffs for every thing... good times, good times

Yea consumables were kinda not great for the game. XP scrolls were like "WTF??". Good for alt, but with the way GWEN worked and all the port hopping... kinda whatever.