Advices for changing Acer-laptop to a desktop computer (CHEAP) ->

So I want to ask this community, how to "change" my laptop into what desktop computer, with (at least) a little stronger setup.

So my current laptop is Acer Aspire 5738ZG as a Intel Pentium T4400 -processor and ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4650 -version. My plans are to get a desktop computer with at least some stronger. So, you see where I live, if you can help, where to find about cheap computers with some power too, advice me.

Building one is not my strongest points, but I can get some people who can do it.

Thank you at least for reading.

10+ Year Old Account
    What is your pricerange?
    i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory

Quote Originally Posted by Ishmad View Post
    So my current laptop is Acer Aspire 5738ZG as a Intel Pentium T4400 -processor and ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4650 -version. My plans are to get a desktop computer with at least some stronger. So, you see where I live, if you can help, where to find about cheap computers with some power too, advice me.
    It does not matter much. Just any computer with modern (that is, manufactured post 2010) components will be faster than your laptop. Simply make sure that you get a dedicated GPU and not an integrated one.

Quote Originally Posted by inux94 View Post
    What is your pricerange?
    500-600 euros. Maximum. The cheaper, the better.

---------- Post added 2012-01-17 at 04:09 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by mafao View Post
    It does not matter much. Just any computer with modern (that is, manufactured post 2010) components will be faster than your laptop. Simply make sure that you get a dedicated GPU and not an integrated one.
    I've always fallen to such things, now I'm going sure in this and exclude the integrated from the thing I'm searching.
    Last edited by Ishimada; 2012-01-17 at 04:11 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    You have a good budget. I can't recommend a site to buy parts from unfortunately.

What do you need? Just the base PC unit or everything, a screen, a mouse, keyboard, etc?
    Digital Rumination
    Plays: Sylvanas EU - Fierae (Druid) | HotS | EVE | PUBG
    Played: Rift | Guild Wars 2 | SW:TOR | BF4 | Smite | LoL | Skyrim
    Ryzen 1920X - 32GB - 980Ti SLI - PCIE NVMe 1GB SSD - Enthoo Primo - Full WC - 4K

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marest View Post
    Budget Gaming 550
    MoBo: ASRock H67M (B3)$79.99
    CPU: Intel i3 2100$124.99
    RAM: G.Skill 1333MHz 2x2GB$24.99
    GPU: HIS Radeon 6850$144.99
    HDD: Seagate Barracuda 500GB$84.99
    PSU: Enermax NAXN 450W$39.99
    Case: Cooler Master Elite 335$49.99
    --------------------------------------------------
    Estimated Total Price – $550

Recommended for:
    Budget gaming build that can tackle most
    newer games. Enough if you only play World
    of Warcraft.
    I don't know about the prices in finland, but i think you can convert to euro about 1:1.

If you don't plan to use your laptop anymore, then you probably can re-use the windows license (the sticker on the bottom of the laptop).
    Why do something simple, when there is a complicated way?
    Ryzen 7 2700X | BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 | 16GB DDR4-3200 | MSI X470 Gaming Pro | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G | 500GB / 750GB Crucial SSD
    Fractal Define C | LG 32UK550 | Das Model S Professional Silent | CM Storm Xornet