Thread: Bartender4

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account

Bartender4

I'm trying to set up separate key binds for two different specs (holy/ret). I'm curious if there is any way to make bartender have different key binds with my different specs. For example, on my holy spec I have Cleanse bound to mouse button 1, but on my ret spec I would like to have Rebuke set to mouse button 1, but I don't want the location to be the same on my bars when I switch specs. Hopefully I explained that well enough. Its kind of hard to describe, hopefully someone understands and can help me out! Thanks guys.

there probably is a way, but I find it easier to just move the spells if I want them on different keybinds. I'm not really looking at them other than for cds so I dont really care where they are.

You can't. The way bartender works is each square has a specific keybind. You can customize a lot about it-paging, stances, spec, etc but you can't do what you're asking. I know what you mean too, I've always tried to do this but alas, there's nothing.

The only thing I could think that MIGHT work is profiling. If you create a separate profile for one of your other toons, then load that profile onto your current toon's template, that might overwrite it.
    But at that point I think you'd need two separate profiles from other toons to just load between the two of the keybind presets to your paladin depending on the spec.
    I've never tried it myself, but it MIGHT work.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I messed around with it a lot and I couldn't find any way around it. Figured I'd hit up the forums and see if anyone else had any ideas. Thanks guys.