Poll: Best tv show.

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    I can't pick one so I'll say which out of the choices and maybe add one or two.
    New Girl - so funny, I wouldnt say its the best, but it sure is a 'pick me up' when your feeling blue!
    Terra Nova - Meh.. It's ok, wouldn't say it's the best. Pretty predictable.
    The Big Bang Theory - Possibly the funniest tv series ever. Sheldon <3
    The Walking Dead - Amazing.
    True Blood - Amazing.
    Dexter - Addictive and genius.
    How I met your mother - Its ok

10+ Year Old Account
    The Wire. No comparison, everything else just seems to be a joke sadly. Which is also weird its not in the poll

breaking bad. hands down.. shame its season ended i dont wanna wait another year lol.

also like Nikita although its not even on the list lol.

My name is Earl - The Simpsons are the only shows I really enjoy.
    Estás usando este software de traducción de forma incorrecta. Por favor, consulta el manual.

15+ Year Old Account
    If a best show is the avg of how much liked all episodes... pretty much all 22-24 eps per season shows fail, since it's so much filler bullshit! The only 3+ month shows that compete for me personally, cause of some REALLY good seasons (not all seasons were as good) are Supernatural, House M.D. & Community.

However the truly good shows are those that are 6-12 eps, no filler material... in which category I like so far Being Human, Game of Thrones & the Walking Dead as new comer shows, but also Dexter, Misfits, Firefly, Psych & Sons of Anarchy!

Shows that had some really good seasons but overall don't make the cut or that have great potential but are just too drawn out are the Mentalist, early Two and a Half Men, early days How I Met Your Mother, Modern Family, Everwood, Heroes S1 (and S2 kinda a bit) and Angel (and probably half a dozen more).

OVERALL TOP 5 EVER:
    1. Dexter
    2. House M.D.
    3. Sons of Anarchy
    4. Community
    5. Psych

Also... wtf... no community in your poll!?!?

edit; Doctor Who, so many people love this show, I just don't get what's to like about it. Don't bash me for not loving it!

House
    Family Guy
    Two and a Half Men with Charlie
    Spartacus

Love doctor who, but Im a science nerd so big bang theory is up there its funnier when you actually understand what they are talking about sometimes