Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Highlander MMO
    Style: 3rd person
    Story: You play as an immortal in one of three different time periods with the goals depending on whether you choose to be good or evil.
    Objective: Once you start your actions will decide whether you are on the side of good or evil. As a good immortal you will carry out missions to help people for just causes. As an evil immortal you will carry out missions to aid only yourself in your future plans. While most of the npcs around you are mortal you will encounter immortal npcs as well as fellow immortal players. The only way to level up in this game is via quickening from taking the heads of other immortals. When an immortal is killed you directly gain a percentage of the stats from the immortal you killed. If you are killed by another immortal your character is erased and you must start over again as fresh immortal. The longer you survive and the more heads you take the more powerful your immortal becomes. In the end there can be only one.

Tornado
    Style: Third person scroller
    Story: You are a tornado! Destroy everything before you dissipate!
    Objective: Humanity has built a vast metropolis for you to destroy. Your objectives are to build up strength as you destroy trailer parks, farms, small cities, and that thing that all humanity wants to see destroyed, suburbia. Beware the storm chasers as they try to evacuate people and fortify buildings before you can get close enough to destroy them. With each city destroyed you will work your way from the dust bowls of Texas to the mega disasters of Florida.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by baldcore View Post
    Tornado
    Style: Third person scroller
    Story: You are a tornado! Destroy everything before you dissipate!
    Objective: Humanity has built a vast metropolis for you to destroy. Your objectives are to build up strength as you destroy trailer parks, farms, small cities, and that thing that all humanity wants to see destroyed, suburbia. Beware the storm chasers as they try to evacuate people and fortify buildings before you can get close enough to destroy them. With each city destroyed you will work your way from the dust bowls of Texas to the mega disasters of Florida.
    I like this!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by inux94 View Post
    Tower Defense game with aliens
    You mean like Defense Grid: The Awakening?

It's quite good too.

10+ Year Old Account
    skyrim online

Love the talent tree there.
    Last edited by xytech; 2012-01-18 at 07:41 PM. Reason: typo

15+ Year Old Account
    More RPGs for the console that the developers take their time on. That's my favorite genre.

Quote Originally Posted by Naidia View Post
    More RPGs for the console that the developers take their time on. That's my favorite genre.
    I agree.

Especially tun base RPGs, they've been dying down a lot lately. Makes me sad.

10+ Year Old Account
    A pokemon MMO that use your pokemon saves on the games,now that would be interesting.

Deleted
    I actually don't think an Pokemon MMO would be too fun.. Anyway, let's get off the topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Platinus View Post
    I actually don't think an Pokemon MMO would be too fun.. Anyway, let's get off the topic.
    Why get off the topic? A lot of people have the same idea in wanting a Pokemon MMO.

Some more interesting tycoon games that arnt complete shit.

Like maybe make a new Roller Coaster Tycoon, but instead of using all this cheesy 3d stuff, go back to your roots. Release a 13th anniversity edition next year that is just like the original with 100+ new scenario's, 100+ new rides etc.

This day and age they could really spit that stuff out. And it would be lots of fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    An MMORPG like Dark Souls.

10+ Year Old Account
    Some sort of Pre-historic RPG would be cool. Like youre a caveman and you get seperated from your tribe and have to travel across a huge continent with dinos and mammoths. Also a game where you play as an alien that was captured and youre in a space station and you escape and have to save all your family members in various sections of the station before you escape.

Deleted
    I have a thread up in the forum where I'm requesting feedback on a game idea. Please feel free to visit it and read it through. It's concept stage still thus also pretty long. But I urge you to take 5-10 minutes of your time to read it and evaluate what you like/dislike about it =)

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-Need-feedback!

I saw it in another thread but... Pokemon Snap 2 for 3DS. It could work so well with the motion controls/AR/etc.

Also, make each Pokemon card have a special code that you can redeem to build decks and play with others online.
    Last edited by M_10; 2012-01-21 at 03:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xytech View Post
    skyrim online

Love the talent tree there.
    There's a mod either in the process of being made or already has been made that adds multiplayer to Skyrim.

Crank 1 and 2
    Concept: As Cheve Chelios you must find your way through the zany streets of LA recreating some of the classic scenes from the movie as well as encounters that never made the cut in the movies.

Next gen version of rogue squadron.

an mmo with 3 or more factions might actually entice me to pvp

an mmo based on a song of ice and fire by george rr martin, most commonly known as a game of thrones, world of westero haha