Page 1 of 13
... LastLast

Helpless Asian boy jumped by 7 people.

This is truly sickening.

I feel ashamed to be living amongst these types of scum.

FULL VERSION: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HZQ7l2xYqA - Managed to find a mirror.

SHORT VERSION/BACKUP: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxP0VnbHSxE

WARNING: High violence; viewer discretion is advised.

Also, please keep the discussion within the forum rules!
    Last edited by Exerionx; 2012-01-17 at 12:48 PM.

Deleted
    OMG, they should beat those guys with a stick while they tied up against a tree >.< and also 7vs1 the cowerds i hope they get a big punishment

Quote Originally Posted by sáfarie View Post
    OMG, they should beat those guys with a stick while they tied up against a tree >.< and also 7vs1 the cowerds i hope they get a big punishment
    Is disgraceful, and how much shall I bet that they get off with a fine?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Neglesh View Post
    Aye that probebly they just need to clean the streets up and thats all

10+ Year Old Account
    Thankfully, they're idiots who recorded and posted it.

I don't see how you can possibly get leniency in this case.

Usually when I read about such things it ends up with a sentence below a basic copyright infringement if at all. Anyways never leave the house unarmed.

I highly doubt they would be simply "fined." Violence is not tolerated. I would expect more than a fine, especially if any of them are or over the age of 18. Whether it be an apology, fine, community service, expulsion from the school district, etc. If their "intent" was to kill (as some of them vocally announced), the punishment could be much severe.

Deleted
    Was it just me, or did they call the boy cousin?

Deleted
    A couple years ago, here in Portugal circulated a video of 13 kids beating up another one in a shopping mall while the security was watching, and I think they were never arrested. The people who do this kind of this deserve to die in the most gruesome manner possible.

10+ Year Old Account
    I see...

Assault and Battery
    Aggravated Assault
    Terroristic Threats
    Attempted Murder (possibly)

And a possible "Hate Crimes" thrown in.

Charge them as adults. They know what they're doing. Have fun spending half your adult life in prison, boys.

Quote Originally Posted by RemJay24 View Post
    I highly doubt they would be simply "fined." Violence is not tolerated. I would expect more than a fine, especially if any of them are or over the age of 18. Whether it be an apology, fine, community service, expulsion from the school district, etc. If their "intent" was to kill (as some of them vocally announced), the punishment could be much severe.
    I wish upon them pure torture.....

Quote Originally Posted by Sepharoth View Post
    A couple years ago, here in Portugal circulated a video of 13 kids beating up another one in a shopping mall while the security was watching, and I think they were never arrested. The people who do this kind of this deserve to die in the most gruesome manner possible.
    Yeah and unfortunately there are similar incidents that happen all the time which is just...well, bloody awful.

Stuff like this makes me realize how lucky I am to not be around such awful people.

Deleted
    whattt

who are these morons and how old are they? I hope they're old enough to go to jail.

We had something like that happen at school once that escalated to involve 100 or so kids. Pretty much the entire city police force showed up to stop it.

Edit - What those kids did is awful. If I were there and I saw it, I'd have helped him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is there no news article about this yet? Did this just happen?

I'd like to know how this poor boy is, is he awake, alive, okay? As well as what the authorities plan to do about this.
    Also (I didn't watch the video because I can't watch something like that when I know its real) but I noticed in the description he posted several of the kids address's, phone numbers etc. Here's hoping they get exactly what they did to this boy.

15+ Year Old Account
    Asian kids calling another asian kid ni**er.

Teenagers that think they're tough gangstas (asian gangstas at that >_>).

Sadly these things will never stop happening. There will always be teenagers trying to act tough and falling for peer pressure (basically bullying in a nutshell).

We can only hope that they get arrested and sent to jail and that they someday understand what the hell they actually did to that kid (hopefully only to that kid and no more).

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post

I'd like to know how this poor boy is, is he awake, alive, okay? As well as what the authorities plan to do about this.
    Also (I didn't watch the video because I can't watch something like that when I know its real) but I noticed in the description he posted several of the kids address's, phone numbers etc. Here's hoping they get exactly what they did to this boy.
    There is a full version of the video going around as well showing the kid being able to run away.

It looks like he might have a broken nose, black eyes, and maybe a concussion if they hit him hard enough in the head. Cracked ribs maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by RemJay24 View Post
    Well sadly enough I know for certain that around where I live these things on that video tend to get very very light sentences.

Stuff like this makes me realize how lucky I am to not be around such awful people.
    Ah well sometimes...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hedleyazg View Post
    We had something like that happen at school once that escalated to involve 100 or so kids. Pretty much the entire city police force showed up to stop it.

Edit - What those kids did is awful. If I were there and I saw it, I'd have helped him.
    Was it all of those 100 vs just 1-X though? Because a 50 on 50 fight isn't as awful as even a 5 on 1, how helpless that boy must have felt is terrible. My school had a quite a few fights but every single fight my school had was 1 on 1, even 2 on 1 fights didn't happen because people would always gather and watch and if something like that did happen, all the people in the school who like fighting would jump in to help the 1.

Was it all of those 100 vs just 1-X though? Because a 50 on 50 fight isn't as awful as even a 5 on 1, how helpless that boy must have felt is terrible. My school had a quite a few fights but every single fight my school had was 1 on 1, even 2 on 1 fights didn't happen because people would always gather and watch and if something like that did happen, all the people in the school who like fighting would jump in to help the 1.
    From what I was told it started off 1v3 or so then it just grew as friends of either side joined in. One other time a friend of mine got in a fight with some kid and pretty much the entire freshman football team went to go after him along with their friend. Which prompted about 15 or so seniors getting up from the tables they were sitting at to stop them.

What I know so far is that one of them has been arrested. Still just a rumour because there has been no official news report yet.

It only just went up I think and I have no idea how the poor lad is coping.

All I know is that 7v1 is a coward act and they should be severely punished and the boy is a massive legend for taking so many hits and still standing.