View Poll Results: So is it right?

Voters
1012. This poll is closed
  • Yes, it should go to top performers who don't have the item

336 33.20%
  • No, your dumb and should not need of you have it.

608 60.08%
  • Maybe, not sure.

68 6.72%
Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Klingers View Post
    Another wall of text where you try to justify being a fuckbag to other players.

You clicked the "need" button. You did not "need" it. You are wrong. End of story.
    Another post where you instantly resort to flaming because you have no argument with facts. You have an opinionated argument where you try to shove your idealistic beliefs about how a system should work down our throats then get mad when we tell you your opinion is not fact and we'll stick to realistic use of what we have. You are ignorant. End of story.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alcatraz_ View Post
    I won fair and square and I will choose what to do with it, End of story.
    Case in point. You won because you rolled when you shouldn't have.

10+ Year Old Account
    Subjectively, that is correct. But you did not actually need the gear yourself.

This is what we're trying to drum into your thick, sociopathic skulls.

You all keep using this "I won the roll, I should get to decide what I do with the gear." argument; We're tying to tell you you shouldn't fucking roll on gear you don't need in the first place.
    It's not for you to decide who should or shouldn't roll on gear the system allows them to.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Case in point. You won because you rolled when you shouldn't have.
    I have my reasons for hitting need, What more do you want? It can be Vendor obviously I wouldn't do that? It can be Improving ANOTHER player who actually deserves it. What else?

Subjectively, that is correct. But you did not actually need the gear yourself.

This is what we're trying to drum into your thick, sociopathic skulls.

You all keep using this "I won the roll, I should get to decide what I do with the gear." argument; We're tying to tell you you shouldn't fucking roll on gear you don't need in the first place.
    Oh look, another instant resort to flaming before I even responded to the previous one. It's hilarious that you equate rolling need on items then passing it to people who aren't leeching to sociopaths. It amazes me how completely ignorant you are.

Deleted
    only bad people voted no

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Henline View Post
    Another post where you instantly resort to flaming because you have no argument with facts. You have an opinionated argument where you try to shove your idealistic beliefs about how a system should work down our throats then get mad when we tell you your opinion is not fact and we'll stick to realistic use of what we have. You are ignorant. End of story.
    I kept it short and sweet because at this point there's very little left I can say to argue with your "fuck those people. I will do what I want" attitude. You haven't presented any facts yourself either.

"Realistic use of what we have" What the fuck does that even mean? You realistically deny loot to players who genuinely need it so you can feel good about yourself? If so then you are definitely realistically using it.

Deleted
    Thank you people who need on the items and gives them to the top preformer that doesn't already have the item. Thank you. I have been running LFR for three weeks since I started playing again. I have not personally won a single item myself. I am #1 dps on every single fight, every single week. One guy traded me a token due to believing the other shitters did not deserve it, he himself did not even have the item, but he had apparantly been in 2/3 raids in LFR with me and felt bad. I love these sorts of people. I fully support what many of you in this thread are doing.

I kept it short and sweet because at this point there's very little left I can say to argue with your "fuck those people. I will do what I want" attitude. You haven't presented any facts yourself either.

"Realistic use of what we have" What the fuck does that even mean? You realistically deny loot to players who genuinely need it so you can feel good about yourself? If so then you are definitely realistically using it.
    The facts are in the system and blue posts supporting the use of the system. I can roll need on whatever I'm able to and if I win it it becomes my loot to do with as I please. That is a fact.

You are being idealistic if you think everyone is going to pass on items they don't need (or don't deserve because they are leeching) just like you are being idealistic if you think people don't leech in LFR. I realistically increase the odds of someone who actually put effort into their character by using the loot system in place as I am able to. If you rolled 3rd highest and participated (actually did what you were supposed to) and the 2nd highest roller was a leech then guess what...you just got a piece of gear you deserve over someone who didn't. Go read the post I quoted from Larwood again if you still don't understand. Either way I don't expect you to get it cause you've already proven you're an ignorant bigot with naive thoughts about how loot should be handled in LFR.

The facts have been presented several times, you just choose to ignore them. Here are the basic ones:

- everybody who participates in a kill earns the right to roll
    - "need" is subjective
    - the loot system agrees with these facts

Now, tell me again why you think it's your place to put arbitrary limitations on what people can roll in. Are you actually the god of loot, and your self-centred opinion is more important than the loot system's own rules?

Deleted
    Up till now i've always been in the top 3 on dps in LFR. I do not agree with what you are doing.

LFR was designed with causal players in mind. People that didn't have the time to invest in proper raiding guild's, that didn't get to see the end game content or it's loot. There's a pretty big chance that people with prolonged raiding experience are the ones that end up on top of the meters. These are the people that treat LFR as a weekly loot piñata, people that will use LFR loot as temporary upgrades until they replace it with gear from DS normal and DS heroic. For casual players that only run LFR it's the end of the line. LFR loot is the top tier they'll ever see. What you're doing is basically making sure these people don't actually get any loot.

Obviously there's also raiders in there with alts that just go for the valor points to buy boots and wrists, they tend to be lower on the dps meters too.

I think putting LFR and DS normal/heroic on the same lockout would actually solve a lot of the issues.
    Last edited by mmoc66337a3447; 2012-01-18 at 06:36 AM.

Damn i need the OP in my LFR when my Teir shoulders drops. i mean LFR has been out how long? doesnt really matter but ive cleared it every week and still havent gotten a piece of gear outta there. i top the meters by a long shot also. this would be awesome im tired of seeing my shoulders go to so horrid mage or rogue that wouldnt know the right rotation if it was on post-its on there moniter.

Herald of the Titans theredviola's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    What gives you the right to determine who deserves loot?

Don't get me wrong, I agree that people who /afk trash and bosses, and do abysmal dps (I'm talking less than 10k) and who wear completely the wrong gear don't diverse to win loots; but that's the thing about RNG... ITS RNG. Its the only way to be fair in a random environment. Loot must be random as well.

You want organized loot distribution, go raid with a guild.

10+ Year Old Account
    Closing this. All it's doing is causing people to argue with and insult each other.