View Poll Results: So is it right?

Voters
1012. This poll is closed
  • Yes, it should go to top performers who don't have the item

336 33.20%
  • No, your dumb and should not need of you have it.

608 60.08%
  • Maybe, not sure.

68 6.72%
Page 1 of 40
... LastLast

Is this right to do in LFR?

On my Mage and hunter who have all tier already and most other gear from raid. I will need on the items I already have.

If I win such item, I will use recount and determine which person I feel deserves it. Obviously I inspect the person first to see if he's gemmed/enchanted as well.

But normally I give it to the best healer/dps.

Do me a favor and don't correct my spelling/grammar. I browse this site with a cell phone. Try harder next time to be an ass.

No. It's wrong to do. The loot system is in place for each person to have *one* roll on each piece of loot, not multiple.
    That being said, I do exactly the same thing as you.

Big thanks to Safhira for my Signature!
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/llane/Gog…

I think that is wrong just like at the same level as need everything and trade the wins for other items.. You are altering the result...

Az!
    Quote Originally Posted by Slummish View Post
    I don't get it. I've gone AFK a million times to blow my bf so he'd get off my back and let me raid. What's the problem here? People have sex...
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    And when you see them you'll be all like :O and we'll be all like and then people on the forums will still be all like(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Deleted
    Yeah you are just being stupid doing that sort of thing, your the type of person i'd keep away from in LFG, LFR

No matter how you assholes justify it, it's still a douche move

Keep things civil
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2012-01-17 at 05:38 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by kasath
    is anyone in this group under 18? my parole officer says I'm not allowed to play wow with anyone under 18

I highly disagree with this. I'm sorry, but how exactly do you expect their stats to get higher if they don't get better gear? HPS/DPS doesn't determine player skill. If I had more skill, but someone like you kept taking my gear and giving it to the guy with all the nice gear he won already from being carried, my stats will never be as high as his, and it becomes this vicious circle. Stop doing this, please. All you're doing is preventing people from moving forward.

Change the poll to also have the response that it's wrong, but I do it anyways because my self-righteous attitude allows it.

It's not anyones right to say who should get what based on their performance imo, anyone doing this should really be ashamed.
    There is this thing called being so open-minded your brains fall out.

-Richard Dawkins

Quote Originally Posted by scdogg44 View Post
    On my Mage and hunter who have all tier already and most other gear from raid. I will need on the items I already have.

If I win such item, I will use recount and determine which person I feel deserves it. Obviously I inspect the person first to see if he's gemmed/enchanted as well.

But normally I give it to the best healer/dps.
    wrong because you are depriving people with low dps due to gears to people who already are fine or outgeared the content. In other words, you are not giving it to the person who needs it the most.

Your system is like giving alms to people who are already rich.

/grats on your geniousity

Deleted
    I don't think it is really the right thing to do - needing on items that you have already obtained. However, I understand the reasoning behind why you choose to behave in this manner.

And guys, let's keep this civil. Name calling isn't going to accomplish anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Evisiling View Post
    Yeah you are just being stupid doing that sort of thing, your the type of person i'd keep away from in LFG, LFR
    So you don't get mad when you lose to someone who isn't gemmed or enchanted, not pulling their weight, and doing very low numbers?

If you raided for real would you even raid with that person?

I'm not trying to start a fight, but I think it goes both ways.

Do me a favor and don't correct my spelling/grammar. I browse this site with a cell phone. Try harder next time to be an ass.

So you don't get mad when you lose to someone who isn't gemmed or enchanted, not pulling their weight, and doing very low numbers?

If you raided for real would you even raid with that person?

I'm not trying to start a fight, but I think it goes both ways.
    I will get madder if it won by someone who already outgeared it.

10+ Year Old Account
    on my mage and hunter who have all tier already and most other gear from raid. I will need on the items i already have.

If i win such item, i will use recount and determine which person i feel deserves it. Obviously i inspect the person first to see if he's gemmed/enchanted as well.

But normally i give it to the best healer/dps.
    no its not the right thing to do

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    wrong because you are depriving people with low dps due to gears to people who already are fine or outgeared the content. In other words, you are not giving it to the person who needs it the most.

Your system is like giving alms to people who are already rich.

/grats on your geniousity
    If you clearly read my post, I said I inspect the people first.

Secondly there's a ilvl requirement, so if you can't pull those numbers in that ilvl, that means your cheating the system. Pvp wearers I'm looking at you for this.

Obv I'm not giving it to the person in full 397 gear. That would be dumb. I'm talking about people with 3/4 tier, doing a solid job and deserve the item.

I picked D) Old, tired trollbait is old, tired.

it s not up to u to decide who gets what

Deleted
    I dont actually, I don't pull great DPS myself but ive always played healer, you got to understand people have different roles, like a previous poster said your just needing it and giving to people who are already better geared and just need a few more pieces to complete their gear and what not which isnt fair so now blizzard should implement a system where you cant need an item you already have but then again if everyone has it its wasted and cant be vendor trashed either.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think that people should choose the applicable option:

Need if they need the actual item for themselves
    Greed if they want the item either for trading, building fame or selling
    Disenchant if they want a worthless shard
    Cancel if they dont want it to take space in their bags

So basically i want the option in the poll that fits me and is not there

'no you should not press need since you dont need it'

I do not care about the 'altering results' thing, i dont even care about the item if i am in lfr. I do however care about people obeying the basic intention of the options. The item can go to the twisting nether for all i care but how hard is it really to use the right button?

Deleted
    You don't really expect any civil responses/adequate poll data with such choices, do you?