DS weapons vs Heroid chelleys scalpel/goblet of anger?

anyone know how the old FL weapons stack up to DS?

is it worth upgrading it to regular mode rathrak and dragonfire orb? what kind of PP increase might I see? I looked at kilees guide, but the weapon list doesnt include FL weapons in reference.

It's no comparison. Ti'tahk and Rath at 390 (ie raidfinder versions) probably beat everything in FL except heroic shor'avon.

You really need to sim it for yourself.

Raid finder Ti'tahk doesn't outsim the 378 staves in firelands nor the main-hand/off-hand combos. Rath RF is also a piece of shit.

But yes, it's worth it to upgrade to normal rath/dragonfire orb depending on what your stat gain/loss is. If you still have enough hit and reach the amount of haste you want then I'd definitely go for it.
    Vyroxx @ Mal'Ganis

None of the weapon procs are simming properly, so it's wishy washy. I know on my mage Ti'tahk is just wild. Where as on my priest I'd keep w/ static haste.

well no matter, killed hagara heroic last night and lightning rod dropped.

quick look at the weapons table, eliminating any likelyhood of killing heroic DW, the remaining heroic combos are nearly identical anyway, so jumped on it. start decaying that GP.