Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Menkey View Post
    Post in here what you plan to do to celebrate the announcement of the release date, and try your best to stick to it!

I plan to go out to dinner at Buckley's Great Steaks (very fancy steak house in my area, cheapest dinner is like 35 bucks...) and have a amazing meal, and after that I am going to go to this Chinese bar in my area for some pre-game mai tai's. After that, will probably gather/meet up with any of my friends and just get fucking shit faced drunk. I used to smoke a lot of weed but haven't in a long time, but I still know people that can get really good weed, so I will most likely roll a huge blunt to smoke when I get home from all of that.

And that will be my big gay nerdy release date celebration! What will yours be?
    I don't mean to belittle you, but if your idea of a 'very fancy steak house' is a place that has a 35 dollar dinner, then you aren't setting the bar high.

(Point of fact; most fine dining establishments do not list prices for their meals on a menu.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusherO0 View Post
    I'll totally come in drunk and karaoke the shit out of some metal.
    Metal? Pft. We can duo sing and we can do some Ace of Base. *gangsta sign*

Quote Originally Posted by Squirrelbanes View Post
    Metal. Shudder
    I respect your choice and opinion though! haha
    I think i'll do some Manic Street Preachers personally "A Desgin for Life" would work nicely
    Hey, metal isn't all that bad. Just look up some progressive metal like Dream Theater or Symphony X.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Atrea View Post
    I don't mean to belittle you, but if your idea of a 'very fancy steak house' is a place that has a 35 dollar dinner, then you aren't setting the bar high.

(Point of fact; most fine dining establishments do not list prices for their meals on a menu.)
    He said the cheapest dinner was 35 bucks. Plus how is that related to what you're going to do when the release date is announced?
    Better luck next time, buddy!

OT: Edge, please set up ventrilo so all of us can get drunk and do Karaoke together!

Quote Originally Posted by Craind View Post
    Hey, metal isn't all that bad. Just look up some progressive metal like Dream Theater or Symphony X.
    I actually quite like what I've heard of Dream Theater
    It's the roaring and screaming metal I don't like

15+ Year Old Account
    There are so many different sub genres of metal I actually had to research what I like and what it is called. Seems I like Metalcore and Melodic Metalcore. Bullet for My Valentine and Killswitch Engage are some of my faves of the moment.

15+ Year Old Account
    First thing I will do is pre-order the game then probably watch some videos to to get the hype going.

Then, in my overhyped state, I will get sad because I can't stand the wait until release day

More hype!

Come on people...
    Hire a plane skywriting thing to spell out: GW2! Woot!
    Cheerleaders could do the same...
    Bake a cake with GW2 in nice pink icing on the top.
    Record a song that just repeats guild wars 2 will rock u.

More hype!

That is all...

Deleted
    Tell my friends/parents I'll be unavailable for anything for that day. Then probably hum the trailer music of GW2 for the rest of the day.
    Last edited by mmoccf2a3d971d; 2012-01-18 at 03:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    Smile briefly then go back to whatever it is I was doing
    This. I don't feel like spending money on a release date party when I can buy the game on launch and have said saved money for whatever I want in the store.

April 28th totally called it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Menkey View Post
    Post in here what you plan to do to celebrate the announcement of the release date, and try your best to stick to it!
    The announcement of the release date? Probably nothing.. I mean I'll be happy that the waiting has a clear end, but what is there to celebrate?

10+ Year Old Account
    Book two weeks holidays....first week to get over my hangover from celebrating the release date and the 2nd one to play the game!

Hmmm. March 17th

Random guess FTW

I will run around in circles out side naked screaming "LIGHTNING BOLT LIGHTNING BOLT"

Personally ill start to put together my new computer , so for me itll be looking for every last cent i can find to get every last part i can .

Quote Originally Posted by Atrea View Post

*rolls eyes*

And I would love to do a ventrilo hype thing, and get drunk lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    Smile briefly then go back to whatever it is I was doing
    More or less. I'm excited for the game, but in the end it's just a game.

Herald of the Titans theredviola's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    My ADD will probably kick in something fierce (like it is now) and I'll be unable to focus on anything for a few good hours until I calm the fuck down.

Play my guitar badly in game whilst screaming incoherrently to Funeral For A Friend. Then play Guild Wars 2 with my friend.