Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

Battleground setup

What does everything think of adding a new option to allow players to either A: Get into a battleground as fast as possible, or B: Allowing players to wait a little while longer, but ensure that the battleground teams are well balanced. Aka, each side has a fair amount of dps and the few healers needed. This way, at least for the 10/15man battlegrounds, they can actually be a fun, exciting experience, instead of just giant clusterballs of shadow priests, feral/balance druids, enhance/elemental shamans and ret/prot paladins.

10+ Year Old Account
    Every class is op, blah blah blah.

It's random for a reason.

Any class can beat another class. Just takes strategy.

10+ Year Old Account
    That sounds cool to me. I don't think Principe understood what you were trying to say. lol

Sounds like OP is a pure dps class that is mad because a hybrid wasn't healing.

Not having a healer in a bg isn't an end alll. Ya it sucks but if you play smart (by killing enemy healers) it is still very possible to win.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by blaqkmagick View Post
    Sounds like OP is a pure dps class that is mad because a hybrid wasn't healing.

Not having a healer in a bg isn't an end alll. Ya it sucks but if you play smart (by killing enemy healers) it is still very possible to win.
    Sounds like OP is bringing up a valid option that most multiplayer scenario games give you an option to choose from. Whether it be choosing based of skill, internet connection, or social experience, games give you an option of what players to play with. If it gives players a choice to just Q and hope for a good game, or wait a little longer for a guaranteed balanced team, it shouldn't constitute anyone insulting or trolling me for the idea. It's valid and quite good.

Deleted
    10 dps > 6 dps and 4 healers , if the dps know how to kill those healers or cc them.
    Thou having only a smart healer and 2 dps to pile him can win you a bg
    Let it be random. Rbg's are made for that

Have won many a random BG that we started with no healers or even hybrids that could heal, unless of course you count rogue self healing.

Just this last weekend won 3 straight Gilneas where each time no heals queued up, which was odd to say the least.

Randoms are fun because they are random and you never know what you will get, I have been on teams with 4 DPS and 6 Healers and that was a miserably slow loss.

I would be much more happy if they removed bots and afk'ers from BG rather than worry about having the perfect balance.

I can't even count the number of times I have been queued into 10-dps WSG groups who bitch about their being no healers, only to completely dominate the match with a quick 3'n'out.

The number of healers on your team does not equate to "Balance".

Quote Originally Posted by Krimson View Post
    I can't even count the number of times I have been queued into 10-dps WSG groups who bitch about their being no healers, only to completely dominate the match with a quick 3'n'out.

The number of healers on your team does not equate to "Balance".
    Totally this, if you out play the other team it does not matter if they have any amount of healers more than you.

If you get good players that know how to CC and play their class competently you can dominate.