Hardmode Flashpoints

Hey - just some simple questions.

What i want to know is how hard the hard mode FPs actually are - do they provide a significant and engaging challenge? Do bosses feel challenging? Are there extra bosses in any of the instances, and do bosses have extra and more challenging mechanics?

Thanks.
    "English doesn't so much borrow words from other languages as follows them into a dark alley, hits them over the head and goes through their pockets for loose vocabulary."

Depends on your gear and level of skill.

BT hard mode is not difficult at all.

All the bosses are basically the same they just have enrage timer which means your dps have to be on their game.
    Trash is a joke, healing is a joke except on boss fights where it can be spikey.

The other HMs are significantly harder on a boss to boss basis. Using CC on pulls, generating some strats for bosses ect.
    You need very good DPS to defeat some encounters, and class makeup can make a huge difference.

There were some buggy issues with some of the HMs that have been resolved hopefully today.

Deleted
    Almost all of the hardmode flashpoints are more difficult than then normal-mode ops. Healer perspective. Not by a huge amount, but the difference is there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just did the new instance on HM (without ever doing normal) it's just as easy as BT, unfortunately it is also quite a bit longer.

Deleted
    Some were hard with a group in blues and greens freshly having dinged 50, but with some instance drops and daily gear, not so much.

Post patch the most difficult are probably False Emperor or Directive 7. None of the others should provide too much in the way of hardship.

Sorry to hijack this thread.. whats the order of "progression" from easy to hardest hardmode Flashpoints.. some of my guildmates wants to start somewhere easy and i was wondering if there's a such order.

thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by ChiefWigman View Post
    Sorry to hijack this thread.. whats the order of "progression" from easy to hardest hardmode Flashpoints.. some of my guildmates wants to start somewhere easy and i was wondering if there's a such order.

thanks in advance
    Thread on this already: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...de+flashpoints