Sith Sorcerer information pvp/pve

I have noticed that nowhere is there any decent information on sith Sorc's so im starting a thread here to share my experiences and tips as well as others to share.

Pretty much from a pvp perspective Corruption is pretty decent but I was looking for some more action other than healing so i switched to madness and haven't really found the sweet spot in that spec. Madness I think is just good for slowing targets in pvp rather than bursting and messing up opponents. I have yet to try lightning. I am experimenting with a hybrid of corruption and madness.

What are youre opinions for pvp and what builds are you using as well as rotations and tactics?

i hated madness for pvp, but loved lightning. grinded to valor 50 on my sorc with full lightning spec. am now doing a hybrid lightning/corruption, and its pretty cool.

also, just as a caveat, i enjoy playing my sage more than my sorcerer. sorc just shoots lightning and lightning jabs, sage pulls rocks and ship parts from the ground and tosses them at you. its the same spell technically, but the visual aspect of it alone makes it so much more enjoyable.