15+ Year Old Account

Meta gem for human disc priest PvP

Unsure of this, what is considered to be optimal. +2% mana or -10% silence duration or even something else?
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

It Depends.™

If you aren't actually going to give useful info you might as well not post at all. -Arlee
    Last edited by Arlee; 2012-01-19 at 04:47 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends a lot on your playstyle / comp, you might want to experiment a little, but I think many priests come crawling back to Int/2%Mana.

I'm sure everyone thought I meant that it depends on the phase of the moon and your elevation above sea level. How could I have been so unclear...

It obviously depends on your comp and what games you're playing. 2s/3s/5s RBG's?

15+ Year Old Account
    Will do some 3v3, probably RMP as it looks now
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.