Odd MC bug, wonder if anyone else hit this.

Ok, so im in WsG and I mind control a warrior at the same time hes feared and hex'd. He trinkets and regains control but my camera is stuck on him. Almost like if you mind vision someone. So I can still move my character and cast spells and whatnot, but my camera is stuck on the warrior.

Even had to follow the warrior some til I let myself die just to see my character while I was using him. After dying, the problem did correct itself. First time I've ever seen something like this happen and just wondering if anyone else had this happen.

Happens all the time to me since 4.3, it will happen any time the channel is broken by someone other than yourself right as the camera PoV changes. It is very annoying because even if you can still heal and attack you cant turn or move so if they los or run behind you, you get to sit there and do nothing. Known issue was all they told me when I reported it.

hmm, odd bug for sure. I main a warrior so tha might explain why i havnt seen this more often. thanks for the input.

Happens to me in arenas. Which can be greatly annoying.

Deleted
    happened to me a fair few times in arena since 4.3... insanely annoying.