Poll: Which One Do You Like Better

[POLL] BF2:BC or BF3 ?

I own both games, but I cant seem to get into BF3, and just keep going back to BF2BC. It just fits my play style and holds my attn a lot longer than BF3

Anyone with me on this?

Which one do you guys like better?
    I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    BF3. I enjoyed BC2 when it came out, but both hardcore and softcore settings are just too terrible. Softcore settings in BC2 are horrible because kill times are WAY too high, while hardcore setting are completely faceroll.

Deleted
    BF3 was a disappointment for me when it first came out, was expecting more of a BF2 feeling. B2K fixed this for me though, im in love with it now

Only bad thing is that therea re no servers which allow you to sneak around in enemy uncap.

Deleted
    BFBC2 was/is a lot better than BF3 imo (I haven't bothered playing the new maps, so I my opinion is only based on the maps at launch). On BF3 I don't find nearly as much teamplay as I did in BC2. I liked the classes in BC2 more aswell, but BF3 is still a pretty cool game overall...

well BF3 might not be a true BF game to some, but it is better than BC2 imo (which was also good).

10+ Year Old Account
    Personally I prefer Bad company 2, it's just something with Battlefield 3 I don't like, maybe it's due to the fact that there's so many elements in the game which can disturb your eyesight (trees, buildings, etc) or the sole fact that I have to launch from the browser.
    i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory

I'm not liking BF3. IMO, It's not really an enjoyable game. The campaign Is god awful, the bad company series campaigns were actually pretty good. The lighting effects are overkill, recons once again don't do shit to contribute to the team because of how DICE designed It. I enjoyed BF:BC series the most.
    All of this Is my opinion, yours might be different.

Also, Origin and battlelog just makes the experience a lot worse.

The conquest in Back To Karkland map were much much better than the original ones..

I used to play BC2 on Ps3.. but now I upgraded my PC.. it's BF3 only on my PC and the frame rate + graphics are just simply amazing.

The new maps make me say BF3. I loved BF2 but BF3 is the best FPS on the market by far.

the original BF3 maps are kinda lame, some are good. But B2K maps are simply awesome and breathed new life into it. BFBC2 was my first BF game...one thing I must say though...I miss the M24 sniper from BC2. That gun was BEAST. I'm not a huge fan of the M98B cuz it looks retarded. The m40 is as close to my m24 as I'll ever get

Regardless, I voted BF3.

Neither, Would give my left nut for a updated BF2 MC.

And I really missing the sniping in BF2:BC soooo much fun
    I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing.

BF3 for me. Always missed prone in the Bad Company series, plus I like having things like adjustable rate of fire for some of the weapons.

BF3, it's the one closest to BF2.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance