Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    They might not be able to as it would be off-topic. Not sure.
    My advice would be just join a guild as soon as possible I luckily got in a nice one with quite a few experienced ppl. They're very patient with all my noobish questions
    Just not had much time to play recently

Quote Originally Posted by Zazajin View Post
    I only have MOX as a hero. I have all the campaigns bar Eye of the North, but I only have one hero available.

I'm playing through all the campaigns, but my Prophecies character is the furthest through the story.
    Sswitch to the Nightfall campaign immediately. There are a lot of decent heroes you can pick up quickly and easily.

If you need help just add send me a message on this forum with your IGN and I'll log on to my account and help out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Leben View Post
    Sswitch to the Nightfall campaign immediately. There are a lot of decent heroes you can pick up quickly and easily.
    This!

char

Can I use those characters in different campaigns?

Quote Originally Posted by Zazajin View Post
    Can I use those characters in different campaigns?
    Yes, and bringing 7 heroes along to help you with factions / prophecies makes the entire thing so much easier.
    Once you get a hang of how to use heroes abit you'll want to head over to http://www.gwpvx.com/PvX_wiki or guildwarsguru.com to look up a decent "heroway" build that suits your playstyle.
    Heroway basically means that you're the only player in the party, the remaining characters are all AI heroes.
    And as always, if you need help don't hesitate to ask ingame