Thread: Huh?

Huh?

In 4k resilience.
    What? How did he do that with only a Bottled Wishes and Elemental mastery..?
    Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...winks/advanced

BRB, rerolling ele shammy!

Deleted
    HE either had alot more than Bottled wishes and EM or you werent in 4k resilience. Hell in PvE I can't hit that high unless I have potion + Power Torrent + Engineer gloves.

I'm sorry, you need to scroll down to where the Mage hits you for a 90k Ice Lance so this thread can be justified.

Seriously though, what's there to not understand. 52k crit? Which would mean like 83k or 84k (crit) regular hit on no resilience (assuming 4k resil is like 38% damage reduction). Which means like 42k normal hit.

Is that weird for an Ele?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    I'm sorry, you need to scroll down to where the Mage hits you for a 90k Ice Lance so this thread can be justified.

Seriously though, what's there to not understand. 52k crit? Which would mean like 83k or 84k (crit) regular hit on no resilience (assuming 4k resil is like 38% damage reduction). Which means like 42k normal hit.

Is that weird for an Ele?
    Thats very weird for an ele. The only ability that can regulaly hit for evenr 50k+ crits is a 9 stack fulmination without any procs or damaging increasing debuffs.

I just love those ele shaman chain crits. Usually whenever an enemy is at 50k health he's dead if the ele hasn't used his bursted. I actually upped to 1970 rating as destruction/elemental this season. The burst would always occur when enemy trinkets/cds were used and the healer was feared: 95% chance of win.

Quote Originally Posted by rewn View Post
    Thats very weird for an ele. The only ability that can regulaly hit for evenr 50k+ crits is a 9 stack fulmination without any procs or damaging increasing debuffs.
    The highest Fulmination crit I've ever seen is 37k with EM and PVP SP trinket on about 3500 resilience.

Clearly he's just pro?

Really though, that is some seriously awesome burst. No idea how he pulled that off.

I don't see any problem there. You let ele shaman cast during his burst, you die. That's how it works.

Quote Originally Posted by Faeglendir View Post
    I don't see any problem there. You let ele shaman cast during his burst, you die. That's how it works.
    I silenced him during his second lightning bolt. He trinketed the silence and before i could react (most people dont trinket silencing shot, so i wasn't expecting it) i was dead.

Probably had berserker buff? I don't really see this happening without it. :/

Elemental shammies are pretty much all about those exact spells, so i think its understandable
    With Fire and Brimstone I light my path.
    With Pain and Shadow I smite my foes.
    With Demon and Fel I raise my armies.
    I AM WARLOCK, THE END OF YOU ALL.

Quote Originally Posted by ophion1990 View Post
    Probably had berserker buff? I don't really see this happening without it. :/
    Nah, some rogue grabbed it before he could.

Well, you still seem like you can't believe an ele shaman is capable of pulling these numbers. On my shaman I manage to pull out approximately twice more damage in PvE. That means full buffed and with procs etc, to 0 resil targets. Now count in your resillience and here we go.

Fully buffed with totem down he probably has about 10-10.5k spell power, add in 30% extra damage from elemental mastery and another 2200 spell power from the trinket, and yes, it's quite possible for him to do that much damage.

I play an ele shaman and this seems a tad high. In full PvP gear with some enchants missing (power torrent included ) I'll be lucky to break 30k-35k on an enemy with 3.5k-4k resil.

Sounds like it could be possible, but the stars would have to align. (with EM, totem, power torrent, trinket)

EDIT: and he has unleashed weapon up.

EDITEDIT: So after reading this thread I got the urge to do a bg on my shaman and I hit a decently geared resto shaman for 56k, so it is infact possible.
    Last edited by blaqkmagick; 2012-01-21 at 02:50 AM.

This made me wanna gear up my shammy! Damn you Malgru! XD