currently in afghanistan looking for a raidng guild

im looking for a guild to raid with for when i come home. i currently have an 85 pally prot/ret i have a holy set of gear as well and make the transition if needed. also have an 85 mm hunter. and soon my mage will be at 85 the gear on my hunter and pally arent great due to the fact that ive been in afghanistan since firelands release. i think all my gear sets are around 359 equipped except for tank set its probably 348ilvl. i currently play on spinebreaker-horde howver im willing to transfer i dont need to be a main in a guild im just looking to be picked up from time to time and work my way into a core raiding position.

10+ Year Old Account
    First of all, thanks for your service . Secondly, when are you slated to return? We have quite a few military people in Notoriety and have no problem letting them raid when time permits. We are currently in search of a tank so you could play your main as your main spec. We are 8/8nm as a 25m and 1/8 pre-nerf as a 10m. We are currently raiding as a 25m.

Our raids are: Tuesday and Thursday from 8p-11p EST.

You can realID me at tehtattiegurl[at]gmail[dot]com as well as take a look at notoriety-eonar[dot]net and send me a message there.

Thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello

Army of hundreds (EST-PVE) is looking for one member to fill out our 10 man team.

We are very relaxed and easy to get along with. Most of us are old hardcore raiders that no longer have the time to spend more than 2 days a week raiding. We still hold a very strong hardcore raiding mentality though. Our raid group's progression is at 7/8 in Dragon Soul. We are presently looking for an off tank.

What we expect from you is to know your class and your role. To be able to adapt quickly to new situations. To come prepared and on time to raid.

What you can expect from us is a well organized raid, with a well organized raid leader and a friendly and fun atmosphere.
    Flasks , seafood feasts, gems, enchants and repairs for raid are provided by the guild.

Our raid schedule and time are Tuesday and Thursday 8pm-11pm.

If you are interested please go to our website and fill out an application. If you require more information don't hesitate to speak to an officer in game or via RID : dcsfdfr@gmail.com

armyofhundreds.enjin.com