What to get next (Prot)

Hello fellow forum members.

After this week's reset I'll end up with 3150 Valor Points.. And I'm really confused on what to get as upgrades.. What would be best..

Here is my armory link:
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...velus/advanced

Also if you notice anything that isn't right please mention it too (I'm getting cloak and hand enchants soon btw :P )

Thank you guys in advance!
    Intel i7-10700k | ASUS ROG STRIX Z490-F GAMING
    ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 2080 Ti | 2x 8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2400Mhz
    A-Data SSD SP920 256GB | Seagate 1TB 7200rpm | NZXT Kraken x62
    Fractal Design Define R6 TG | be quiet! Dark Power Pro 11 650W | Asus ROG Swift PG279Q
    Razer: Blackwidow Elite | Basilisk Ultimate | Nari Ultimate| Firefly | NZXT Hue+

15+ Year Old Account
    Cloak and Neck - Both are BiS, as there isn't anywhere in DS that drops anything for either of those slots.

And then Relic next week, seen as it's also BiS.
    Nothing ventured, nothing gained

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakerel View Post
    Cloak and Neck - Both are BiS, as there isn't anywhere in DS that drops anything for either of those slots.

And then Relic next week, seen as it's also BiS.
    What this guys said ^^

Thank you ^^
    Intel i7-10700k | ASUS ROG STRIX Z490-F GAMING
    ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 2080 Ti | 2x 8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2400Mhz
    A-Data SSD SP920 256GB | Seagate 1TB 7200rpm | NZXT Kraken x62
    Fractal Design Define R6 TG | be quiet! Dark Power Pro 11 650W | Asus ROG Swift PG279Q
    Razer: Blackwidow Elite | Basilisk Ultimate | Nari Ultimate| Firefly | NZXT Hue+

neck, ring, trinket, and relic

for cloak I'm personally using H Dreadfire Cape as it allows more stamina

Deleted
    Hi there well looking through your gear, i would say the same as mentioned before; cloak, neck and relic, and then ring.

as for improvement, i would say go get the t13 head piece and the shoulders from morchok (shoulders are BiS pre hc). i dont know if you are block capped? if you aint go get it asap, since it should be possible at your gear level. and if possible try even out your dodge and parry. dodge should be abit higher than parry (though not much)

maybe you could try using reforgelite (addon)

Gl

Deleted
    seems like you are not CTC capped. I would take that as your first priority. If you have a mastery trinket like mirror or spindle, replace one of your trinkets with it or get the mastery trinket first if you don't have one of those. Then get the relic and you should be capped. After that ring > neck since it's the bigger upgrade for your current gear.