Page 1 of 10
... LastLast

Holy Paladin's are op...

No class should be able to solo heal a heroic raid. Nuff said.

Didn't paragon say a druid could solo heal Heroic Rag 10m? And that was an end boss.

Deleted
    Blizzard still wonders why they are losing subs? this video says enough...

This video doesn't say much at all, Blood death knights are extremely strong with self healing. Red buff/Blue buff scale extremely well with paladins, so it's really the gimick of the fight that makes it appear to be an amazing feat. Also there are external cds going on during the hardest part of the healing, Dk cd, tranq etc.

Isn't there a huge healing buff on this fight...
    not to mention most classes have a damage reduction(I use feint on CD for less dmg on AoE attack)
    also unless you fail you should only be taking the periodic damage and hour of twilights unless you can 100% negate them...

realistically speaking I wouldn't be surprised if it were *possible* for any of the healers to pull this off if their raid and them had the gear and they wanted to try it...

Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    Didn't paragon say a druid could solo heal Heroic Rag 10m? And that was an end boss.
    the slight difference being though that damage taken after the first phase is nearly 100% avoidable.

Deleted
    I like how it doesn't even come to mind that he must be an amazing healer.

The blue buff scales so well with paladin that it makes this possible, paladins dominate on mana/haste buffs in any fight. Just look at sinestra, buff of the red made us dominate any healer. This is easily doable with the right combination of classes.

I am actually going to try the exact same sunday
    I already did thursday but our DPS wasn't high enough.
    It's critical the boss dies REALLY soon after the 5 minute marker or you can't solo heal it anymore.

This is like linking dps from Fire Mages for Alysrazor.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiszh View Post
    I know right!

Didn't even look difficult

Deleted
    1) Undertuned fight in 10m
    2) Best fight in the whole game for Hpally
    3) Fight where incoming damage drastically increases with time, more DPS significantly reduces healing needed
    4) Raid that outgears the fight by a large margin
    5) HR is already being nerfed

QQ all you want, with a few exceptions I like the state of healing balance atm. Most of the problems stem from encounter design not the classes themselves.
    Last edited by mmocf1640b68b7; 2012-01-21 at 11:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RavenGage View Post

QQ all you want, with a few exceptions I like the state of healing balance atm. Most of the problems stem from encounter design not the classes themselves.
    My sentiments exactly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blood DK, Shadow Priest, 4sets on tanks and that healer...

It's seriously ridiculous how people pull this shit out of perspective.
    Ex-GM and Raidleader of the MoX Purple Kittens Raidteam on Twisting Nether (formerly Grim Batol), RIP, Winter 2010 - Spring 2013.
    Armory. WoWProgress. Might start streaming Soon(tm) http://twitch.tv/szem/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiszh View Post
    You're right, he threw those Holy Radiances like a real pro, such skill! xD

I'm not complaining at all tho, great for them

Deleted
    The problem is if you cannot solo heal this you should consider rerolling, really every class but a shaman can solo heal this I don't see a reason to bash on holy paladins.

Lich King 10HC was solo healed by priest in wotlk

15+ Year Old Account
    stupid question, but does holy radiance perform differently if u cast it on different raid members or can u just sit there and spam it on urself and do the same amount of healing as if u casted it on someone different everytime?