Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

i agree

Quote Originally Posted by Zaphiroc View Post
    As a warrior they arent easy to bring down by any means, but you have to keep them slowed and stunned and get behind them, means lots of moving on your part, so I will hamstringx2 then keep that up on them during combat, throwdown once the stun has ended, fear once that has ended and keep bashing on them, disarm them, and hopefully with all these stuns and disarms they wont be attacking you and healing, then hes dead and you can move onto that warlock over there!

dude iv done 2v2s they are so hard to kill since im a war and im melee so everytime he hits me he heals so i just run around and let my shaman do all the work lol

Deleted
    blood dks are just noobs
    face them in 2s ? dont play 2s
    face them in 3s ? gg easy win

however i do sympathise with the creator of this thread
    blood dk healing IS WAY OUT OF CONTROL and does ruin casual pvp
    and random bgs and the good old 2s bracket

the healing has to be CUT IN HALF thats not an exaggeration
    give them somethng to compensate --> their shield from healing can count for
    both melee and magic dmg

Deleted
    Blood = dps spec
    Frost = tank spec
    Unholy = dps spec
    WHAT THE FUCK WAS WRONG WITH THAT?! :P

10+ Year Old Account
    As a warrior, you have to chain disarm into throwdown and kill them in that 15s, which is pretty impossible 1v1. Cant let them death strike being the point of that. In 2v2, you have to kill their partner first, then them.

But hey at least their damage is getting nerfed soon.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thompson View Post
    Blood = dps spec
    Frost = tank spec
    Unholy = dps spec
    WHAT THE FUCK WAS WRONG WITH THAT?! :P
    lol you just reminded me of that
    idd wtf was wrong with that ??
    blood was just a ret-like self healing dps NO PROBS

making a tank based on self heal is RE TAR DED

They're really only immortal if you're doing something stupid like 2s or dueling. Anything else = free kill

Deleted
    Don't see any problems with them on my ele. Just kite them to death while spamming LB

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh, the damage is going away soon, and with the damage will go the bandwagon Blood DKs who have come out of the woodwork this patch. The ones that are left will be little more than a curiosity in the absence of their obscene damage. Unkillable still? Maybe, but so are Bear Druids and without the damage numbers nobody has ever given two shits about them.

Deleted
    I can absolutely understand why people would be tired of 'us'. I am only specced blood in PvP because it seems to make me far more useful for my team right now with my gear being pretty crappy (resubbed to WoW three days ago).

I'm definitely not planning to stay in this spec for long, and most DKs I talk to seem to share this view.

It's just a weird spec. I absolutely roflstomp rogues to the point where it's downright silly, but a ranged player with more control can mess around with us a great deal.

Disclaimer: I'm still new to current PvP standards, so perhaps some rogues know how to overcome my spec. I only know that I've stomped every single rogue that has jumped me with this spec without much effort, and it certainly wasn't due to my skills ^^

And I think the above poster has a good point. We may be unkillable in situations, but it's not like other classes can't achieve this too